Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WANTED: Home inspector/contractor

WANTED: Home inspector/contractor

So... the economy sucks and from what I hear, contractors have been pretty hard hit. That said, I wanted to throw this out there for anyone who could use some work.

I'm in the process of house hunting and am looking for a house that needs some work. I need a home inspector and/or contractor to check out a few places and do a few estimates. Once the house is purchased, I'll need flooring, painting, possibly a bathroom done, walls taken down, etc...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

Re: WANTED: Home inspector/contractor

Let me know if you find something and need some help, I pretty much do everything and work for beer.

Depending on where you are looking I would be happy to assist. I am out of wolfeboro, self employed carpenter yet luckily not too hard hit other than plasters' not starting or finishing on time. Fully insured, proud of my work and just happy to help. Be careful. There have been a lot of "new contractors" looking for work. Get references regardless of how "nice" things seem. I've been told that this recession is mirroring the "80's" with anyone putting a sign on there truck and calling themselves carpenters.

Worse case: buy my crazy drunken no maintainance neighbors house that just got listed. I am soooo happy she's leaving, albeit due to divorce, but she's leaving

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."

NESR carpenters pose? i'm in!

"Chatbox...It's like Vegas, for your fingers."

Originally Posted by CBR_Knight
    in my own thread, let me post this:
    first of all, nothing about sex or play with a female seems interesting or arousing to me....

"BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say "you're next!"

If you need a paint hookup, Ill see what I can. AKA, come to the store when the boss aint there and Ill hook you up. I aint painting though.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by tonup View Post
    Depending on where you are looking I would be happy to assist. I am out of wolfeboro, self employed carpenter yet luckily not too hard hit other than plasters' not starting or finishing on time. Fully insured, proud of my work and just happy to help. Be careful. There have been a lot of "new contractors" looking for work. Get references regardless of how "nice" things seem. I've been told that this recession is mirroring the "80's" with anyone putting a sign on there truck and calling themselves carpenters.

Worse case: buy my crazy drunken no maintainance neighbors house that just got listed. I am soooo happy she's leaving, albeit due to divorce, but she's leaving
    Haha! I'm looking in and around the Manchester area. I looked at a house in Derry last night that needed a TON of work, but is huge and in a really nice place, so I really need to get someone in that can do an estimate. It needs all new floors, new kitchen, paint throughout, new windows. There's a wall in the garage that needs to be taken down... so we're talking about lots of money, but if I can get them to accept a cheap enough offer, it would be a great investment.

Original

I could give you a hand. One of our best customers are in Derry and Londonderry.

If you want, contact me off list.

Paul

allenbuilding@aol.com

" In the name of the Spedo, the Tach and the Holy Throttle, Amen. "

Start with the cheap offer and you'll be off and running. Hopefully the'll take it and you'll have a nice project turned home then profit. I wish death upon thieves and liars! If you've got an 'in' use it when it comes to the trades. Its gotten dirty in the trenches from what I'm seeing/hearing. Good Luck.

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."