Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2006 KTM 625 SMC $4800 obo

2006 KTM 625 SMC $4800 obo

Hi guys, I bought this KTM in Florida where I am currently stationed. I drove it up in the back of truck in May where it has been at my dads shop in Nashua , NH since. I brought it up to ride when I was on leave but made a deal to take a different bike down to florida with me from my dad. The main thing with this is there is still a loan on on the KTM through my bank which is something I will have to figure out the sale of this bike since I have never sold something with a lien on the title. I will be home for about 10-14 days starting October 29 so I'm putting this up to see if there is interest from you guys.

Ok so it is a 2006 KTM 625 SMC with I believe 10,500 miles or around that area, shortened stock pipes, jetted and some other de-restrictive mods that I guess really wakens these things up from their stock state. It runs strong and starts right up once you figure out the technique with the decompression lever and start button, or you could try kickstarting with your left foot which is a treat. It has an R1 tail light and my dad hooked up the turns signals so I don't have a picture of the bike with them on it. He was saying it might need a new battery. Have a couple different front and rear sprockets for this bike to either have short or long ratio because theres one very big rear and on ver small rear sprockets and the fronts are a few teeth difference. I have the oil filters it needs for its oil change just never got to it while I was home in May. There is a small oil leak at the shifter area. I'm going to see if one of my buddies might be able to work on it as I had bought a couple seals for it.

I'm asking $4800 obo and obviously there is the figuring out the whole title pay off situation so if anyone has dealt with that and can give some advice that would be appreciated. PM me for my number if you need more information.

Sorry this is the only picture I have of it at the moment.
    2006 KTM 625 SMC 00 obo-ktmmmm-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by REXXX; 10-18-14 at 07:32 PM.
    2000 RC51