Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2 cats in need of a new home

2 cats in need of a new home

So, we hate to do this and feel crumby about it, but we have two cats who deserve a much better life then the one we are providing for them. Wife took them in a while back from someone and it lasted a bit longer than "just for a little while". We've had them a few years now and we can only assume they are almost 10 years old, one fat and one regular, orange in color, and brothers, and would like to keep them together.
    Currently they are living in the basement (it's a nice warm dry basement but still a basement) getting their fur all over my stuff. I'm severely allergic to cat dander and where they are friendly with adults, I don't know if I trust any animals with my 10 month old. They've been indoor/outdoor in the past, and would be great as barn cats as they love to catch mice. I'll get up a pic of them as soon as I can get one.
    Thanks for looking.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2 cats in need of a new home

Sent a pm, still waiting for pix. I'll be going on vacation end of this week. Going to the local feline rescue society. Hope they find a good home.

Re: 2 cats in need of a new home

Sorry, it's been a crazy week. Having some issues at home that have prevented any progress with this. Sorry again.