Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

I guess I'm new?

I guess I'm new?

I've bounced back and forth between east and west coasts the last few years. I grew up right outside Concord NH, moved to CA in '08, back to NH in '09, back to CA a year later. My GF (who also rides) and I have a daughter now, she just turned 1 a couple weeks ago (the daughter, not the GF), and we just moved back east to be closer to the grand parents a few days before her birthday.

Living in Weston, not having any luck finding good roads around here that are really worth riding; maybe I got spoiled riding all the fun stuff in the Santa Cruz Mountains back in CA...

She has a Ninja 250, XT225, and is considering a KTM 390 if we can find one to sit on. I have a Multistrada, Husqvarna TE310, and a couple of old CB350 projects that seem to never make any progress. Looking for good local rides as I don't get much time to ride with the baby running around, and also looking for some good dirt riding though I've heard there isn't much of that without going back to NH or up to Maine.

anyway, Hi!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    On the cutting edge of mediocrity.

Re: I guess I'm new?

Hey, welcome back.

Bike night in Lowell, MA. each Tuesday Motorcycle Night - New England Motorcycle Events, Shows, Gatherings, Lowell, MA | MotorcycleNight®New England Motorcycle Events, Shows, Gatherings, Lowell, MA | MotorcycleNight®

Bike Night in Portsmouth, NH. http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...ike-night.html

Check this often. http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/forum5/

The last one is for group rides, pretty good! And the Seacoast Sport Cycle rides which start at the dealership in Derry,NH led by DucDave, always good times!!

Re: I guess I'm new?

Welcome. I used to commute through Weston twice a day for my previous employer. Cops in that town have nothing better to do other than set up speed traps (there's a ton in the town btw so be careful). There's no good roads in the area. You have to go out to Western Mass, (Outside the 495 belt) to find some fun roads. Unfortunately Mass sucks in comparison to CA for Motorcycle roads.

TIMMYDUCK