Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Pile of SV650 & some GSXR parts

Pile of SV650 & some GSXR parts

Full disclosure: Parting out for a friend. I have everything in my possession expect for the clean street title. Frame will not be sold until I have both the title in hand and frame tools to pull the motor. While he has owned it the bike has been down twice, only needing repairing once. I was with him when he bought it from what I was told was the original owner. VIN provided to serious frame buyers only. I rode the bike on its last ride fall 2014 from Boston to Burlington VT and back, ~450 miles. Bike rode straight and everything was in good working order, aesthetics aside. It has ~25k miles on it, GSXR fork was swapped on and the speedo was never reconnected. Bike has less than 3k miles on it since than.

I'm keeping the motor, wheels, front fender, rear brake, and triples/bars.

Everything else is up for grabs. I'll price and describe the major items the best I can and will follow up with anymore for better pictures and more details. NOTHING ON THIS BIKE IS PERFECT!

I like to chunk it up into major systems and hope to move it that way. I'm not looking to send 100 $15 parts orders all over the country, I just don't have the time. If you buy something major and need some other stuff let me know. I'll like include it for just a few bucks depending on what it is.

Big items I'd like to sell, plus shipping, all negotiable, the more you buy the cheaper it is, local pick up even more so:

$300 -- Frame clean street title in MA, with or without swing arm and stock rear shock (I may have a GSXR rear somewhere).
    $500 -- 04/05 GSXR 600/750 forks, brakes, pads, galfer longer lines for bars, 50mm stock clipons,
    $200 -- gas tank, dented around filler, no idea how. Very light scratches that should polish out. No cracked paint, no deep gouges, holds gas. Great spare or race bike tank.
    $100 -- headlights, all mounting tabs intact, very light scratches on one lens, 1 dash mounting tab broken.
    $200 -- Fuel Injection conversion, throttle bodies, throttle cable, cancer free full main harness, ECU, and fuel pump.
    $100 -- Professionally straightened, OEM radiator. Fixed 4 years ago, no leaks.
    $75 -- Rear seat cowl with grab bar delete. Very light surfaces scratches.

Lots and lots of other stuff.
    Cracked (right side where its thin and wraps around the bottom side) dash panel.
    Headlight dash panels.
    Good tach/speedo ~25k miles I think.
    All copper plastics, no cracks, various levels of scratches/gouges.
    Stock exhaust.
    Rear sets. Shifter may be a little tweaked, will look if someone wants it.
    Clean, no rips, no cracks, front and rear seats (only fits 03)
    Steel subframe, its probably bent, I can't say for sure, but I'll lean towards bent. Can be tweaked back, cut, welded, whatever.

Lots and lots of other junk.

Pictures here --> SV650s_partout - Album on Imgur

Trading (computer) history here --> {pms}fishy | HeatWare.com

Google Wallet, or straight cash money preferred.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Re: Pile of SV650 & some GSXR parts

Since there are two generations of SVs, it would really help to indicate what year the SV is.
    I'm guessing 2003 based on your description of the seat and the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Since there are two generations of SVs, it would really help to indicate what year the SV is.
    I'm guessing 2003 based on your description of the seat and the photos.
    Thought it was in there. Its a 2003 2nd gen. Most everything fits 03+ with minor exceptions to 03 only being; seat, subframe, exhaust, frame filler, and rearsets. Everything else will fit an 03+ until we start talking dual plug engine components 07+.

Quote Originally Posted by {PMS}fishy View Post
    Full disclosure: Parting out for a friend. I have everything in my possession expect for the clean street title. Frame will not be sold until I have both the title in hand and frame tools to pull the motor. While he has owned it the bike has been down twice, only needing repairing once. I was with him when he bought it from what I was told was the original owner. VIN provided to serious frame buyers only. I rode the bike on its last ride fall 2014 from Boston to Burlington VT and back, ~450 miles. Bike rode straight and everything was in good working order, aesthetics aside. It has ~25k miles on it, GSXR fork was swapped on and the speedo was never reconnected. Bike has less than 3k miles on it since than.

I'm keeping the motor, wheels, front fender, rear brake, and triples/bars.

Everything else is up for grabs. I'll price and describe the major items the best I can and will follow up with anymore for better pictures and more details. NOTHING ON THIS BIKE IS PERFECT!

I like to chunk it up into major systems and hope to move it that way. I'm not looking to send 100 $15 parts orders all over the country, I just don't have the time. If you buy something major and need some other stuff let me know. I'll like include it for just a few bucks depending on what it is.

Big items I'd like to sell, plus shipping, all negotiable, the more you buy the cheaper it is, local pick up even more so:

$300 -- Frame clean street title in MA, with or without swing arm and stock rear shock (I may have a GSXR rear somewhere).
    $500 -- 04/05 GSXR 600/750 forks, brakes, pads, galfer longer lines for bars, 50mm stock clipons,
    $200 -- gas tank, dented around filler, no idea how. Very light scratches that should polish out. No cracked paint, no deep gouges, holds gas. Great spare or race bike tank.
    $100 -- headlights, all mounting tabs intact, very light scratches on one lens, 1 dash mounting tab broken.
    $200 -- Fuel Injection conversion, throttle bodies, throttle cable, cancer free full main harness, ECU, and fuel pump.
    $100 -- Professionally straightened, OEM radiator. Fixed 4 years ago, no leaks.
    $75 -- Rear seat cowl with grab bar delete. Very light surfaces scratches.

Lots and lots of other stuff.
    Cracked (right side where its thin and wraps around the bottom side) dash panel.
    Headlight dash panels.
    Good tach/speedo ~25k miles I think.
    All copper plastics, no cracks, various levels of scratches/gouges.
    Stock exhaust.
    Rear sets. Shifter may be a little tweaked, will look if someone wants it.
    Clean, no rips, no cracks, front and rear seats (only fits 03)
    Steel subframe, its probably bent, I can't say for sure, but I'll lean towards bent. Can be tweaked back, cut, welded, whatever.

Lots and lots of other junk.

Pictures here --> SV650s_partout - Album on Imgur

Trading (computer) history here --> {pms}fishy | HeatWare.com

Google Wallet, or straight cash money preferred.

Is the rear cowl and grab bar delete still available? if so can you send/post some pictures of it. I am very interested.

Sorry long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by marcrich90 View Post
    Is the rear cowl and grab bar delete still available? if so can you send/post some pictures of it. I am very interested.
    I have this if you're interested

$60
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pile of SV650 & some GSXR parts-30559-jpg