Thinking of clearing some stuff since it might be a bit of time before I get another motorcycle. I have an unknown brand.. of rear stand that has the adjustable rubber pads (not for spools). It's pretty sturdy, in comparison to another harbor freight one I had, the metal is twice as thick. Almost as thick as a pitbull one.. just not as pretty of metal. Send me your email or phone number and I can zip you a picture over if you want.

$40 for it, I'm sure I paid closer to $100

I also have a pretty sturdy but well weathered motorcycle cover. It's really high quality and thick. One rubber bungee around the opening so it wraps around your bike without having to tie it together. I can figure out the brand when I look at it. I have a feeling I paid a lot for this 6 years ago or so. Make me an offer I can look at it more closely.

Pickup in Natick preferably. I do work downtown Boston, but it is not as convenient for me to meet since my parking is far from my office.. we could maybe work it out.

I might get rid of other misc things like a jacket or even some kevlar jeans I hardly wore. If someone is interested let me know and I can dig up details. Just cleaning house a bit.