Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Deleting of Threads, Not a Fan....

Hypertarded

Deleting of Threads, Not a Fan....

MODS do as you see fit, but I'm not a fan of threads randomly being deleted by non-mods once there's multiple replies. I know someone mentioned a time limit for the original poster to be able to delete the thread, say like 24 hours then only Mods.

What happened to the Controversial Memes thread today?!? I mean it was pretty clearly labeled as not for snowflakes, who got panties in a bunch

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Deleting of Threads, Not a Fan....

I started it, and I deleted it.
    I’ve been doing my best to lay low, and haven’t really even been checking in here until this morning.
    To say I’m disheartened with the way any controversial topic here is trending would be an understatement, so I deleted it, because as of a couple weeks ago, I’m all set with having that kind of “fun” (specifically here) with my name attached to it.

Feel free to start a new one. It hadn’t gotten that much traction or content, and you aren’t missing out on much, having mine gone.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Hypertarded

Re: Deleting of Threads, Not a Fan....

Understood, wasn't trying to single you out, it was just your thread today....

P.S.: Don't change, just stop after 1 reply, it only gets bad when people keep going & going & going...& going

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!