Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Reporting Posts

Re: Reporting Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Guess I'm not up on the games I'm more of a zaxxon guy. How does the enemy even hear you?
    In game all chat. I haven't played Zaxxon in years, time to go hit up the Internet Archive...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Guess I'm not up on the games I'm more of a zaxxon guy. How does the enemy even hear you?
    In the lobby after the game both teams can talk. That's generally where I learn about my level of play, which derogatory racist term suits me, my sexual orientation and who my my mom is romantically involved with. Generally it's not terrible but can be toxic as fuck.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    In the lobby after the game both teams can talk. That's generally where I learn about my level of play, which derogatory racist term suits me, my sexual orientation and who my my mom is romantically involved with. Generally it's not terrible but can be toxic as fuck.
    Gotcha, I only play fortnite now and again but it's more to connect with my bro and the girls boy. We aren't phone call types so that's are weekly chat catch up.

Gotcha, I only play fortnite now and again but it's more to connect with my bro and the girls boy. We aren't phone call types so that's are weekly chat catch up.
    I was playing CoD with friends during lock down for similar reasons. It's definitely a fun way to hang out when there's no other alternatives.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    I was playing CoD with friends during lock down for similar reasons. It's definitely a fun way to hang out when there's no other alternatives.
    Sure is, I suck too much balls for cod but at least fortnite we can do stupid shit and catch up and try to ruin other people's days.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345