Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

New from Cabridge, MA

New from Cabridge, MA

My name is Fabio. I just bought my first motorcycle in USA, and I will be picking her ate the store tomorrow.

I moved last year from Brazil and it was a hard year without a bike in the garage. I'm in Cambridge now, but there is a great chance I will be moving to NY later this year. In the past 12 years I had all kinds of bikes. And used all them for commuting and touring, so I'm have plenty of experience in riding. I just got a new Bandit 1250S because its a do-it-all kind of bike, and ate the same time has enough power for long distance touring ans the price was great.

A list of bikes I had in the past: Yamaha Fazer 250, Buell XB9SX, BMW R1200GS, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, BMW F800GS, Yamaha FZ1, Harley Davidson Road King

In Brazil I had a lot of bikers friends and always had company to ride on weekends. I expect to start building it here.

last summer, I rented a Street Glide and rode all the way to Milwaukee and visited the Harley Museum. I already have another road trip scheduled to NY in June with my brother in law that will be visiting.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: New from Cabridge, MA

Welcome to NESR. I have always liked the bandits.

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Welcome!

Tks all

Black GSF1250SA 2016