Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello all, kind of new here

hello all kind of new well i am just back from before. just wanted to say hello :cool

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"I can think no longer what to do but to ride the tide of events; what a blight thinking is, I wish I had never tried to think at all ! " King Arthur

Whaaazzaaaaaap?!?!! Glad you're back, Jay. So I see you're selling the EX. Got a replacement in mind?

-Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

not shore yet, i want a new R6 but well see alot depends on $$. maybe i will find an older bike just for this year and see how next season looks keep and eye out for me i am just looking for a 600 nothing really big how about your self man what's new with you ? anything
    o ya my B day is comeing up heading out if you want to come hehe should be a good time....

[Edited on 4/30/02 by coyote]

"I can think no longer what to do but to ride the tide of events; what a blight thinking is, I wish I had never tried to think at all ! " King Arthur

25 can view this but can't say Hi. No love !!

Welcome dude...

I love ya, but ya still cant have my bud light.

you seem pretty familiar with everything/one... where you live? wanna go draggin tomorrow? riding this weekend?

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

that's ok man you can keep the bud light I like LI anyway :cool i live in Mayberry bikes or car's? by car is still down and I am selling my bike looking for a new/different bike. but when my car is back shoooore
    where you from
    I have been ridding with JC a few times when I can keep up with him I do my best the Ex only goes so fast

not shore yet, i want a new R6 but well see alot depends on $$. maybe i will find an older bike just for this year and see how next season looks keep and eye out for me i am just looking for a 600 nothing really big how about your self man what's new with you ? anything
    o ya my B day is comeing up heading out if you want to come hehe should be a good time....
    Cool shit dude, lemme know when you're goin' out...I'm definately game for a crazy night out!

Not much new here...just gettin' ready for a sick summer of riding, enjoying singlehood, etc. This is gonna be the best summer I've had yet...that much I'm sure of.

hehehhehe yes it will be man :cool

well one of these days i will actually get to ride with JC and see if he is as fast as everyone says he is. (i'll smoke him)

anyways, i live down in arlington, always looking for new peeps to hang with. lemme know if you ever get bored. tomorrow i am taking the bike up to try draggin it with everyone else, hopefully put some faces with the posts on these boards.
    i am thinking of taking my taurus up there one week too after seeing some of the other shit that ran down the track last week.. there was even a big ass 4x4.. with the huge cb antennas and mudders on there.

when's your b-day?

what kind of fun you got planned.... canadian ballet?

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

JC is fast and safe at the sametime. makes me ride harder and fast each time i ride with him. but dont want it gong to his head. not like some other people, more cough even's couch couch hehehehe. may 17 baby ya know i never thought of canda hmmmmmmm i have a few friend down your way i will have to drop you a line next time i am down your way ..

And Brent...you hit it on the head...."as everyone says". I'm glad it wasn't "as he says". I don't talk shit, I just ride.

true true man that is why i like rideing with you

hey, wouldn't wanna be accused of not sharing the luv...

just not very talkative today.
    -t

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

it's cool's just wanted to see, how the site has grown, sents i had left. :cool

Jay, this year it's gonna get HUGE! You watch...I bet 200+ members by the end of the season. We've also got some serious promotion opportunities coming up that will help our member base immensely.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MAN I CAN WAIT now i just need to sell my bike and get a bigger one

And Brent...you hit it on the head...."as everyone says". I'm glad it wasn't "as he says". I don't talk shit, I just ride.
    well i think thats a big part of why i like it so much around here... peeps seem to think along my lines, especially yourself... try your best, be your best, beat the next guy, but dont talk shit about it... actions speak louder than words and carry all the pride you can muster without saying it. The rest will fall in order, respect WILL and MUST be earned, never GIVEN to anyone.

damnit this is starting to sound like something yoda would say. ok so i will cut it off there.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

The proof is in the pudding! Whoa...not only did I spout off a rediculously cheesy line, but I got my dirty wheels turning at the same time!

AHAHHEHEHEHEHE glad to see all haveing nothing to do today
    hey josh what would be a good bike for my next one? 600 or 750? you know how i ride . i dont want to jump into something too fast.but i have see a few ninja 750 for about what i want to spend . i dont know i am still look

A yzf 600 like evsty's, a CBR 600, etc... Any of those would be a huge step up from the EX as far as power and handling. if you want a bigger step up than that...look at 750's, gixxer, zx-7...etc.

see that is the hole point i am not shore . but if i was going to put out the money for a yzf might as well get the R6 know what i mean.. i dont know i might just keep looking for a 600 for now ..

get one of these...

click on the cobra hemi R/T link on the page this takes you to.

http://www.powerbikeusa.com/indexmain.htm

[Edited on 4/30/02 by JC]

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

hahhahah NO jackass

what the *hell* is that?
    =8^o
    -t

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

i dont know what it is... but it looks like it would fun to terrorize locals with on the sidewalks around my town. I bet i could ride a wheelie on that thing (as opposed to my 600)

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast