Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Hey

Hey

Hey guys, new to the boards. Currently a full time student and a traditional guardsman. I ride a 2008 KTM 250sxf.

I bought the bike last year around late May early June, put a few miles on it, and something broke. Pretty sure it was a stuck valve.

So naturally my buddy and I tore it down.

Few thousand dollars later and here we are. New piston, rings, gaskets, rekluse, cams, cam chain, water pump, spark plug, chains sprockets blah blah blah

Hope to go on a few rides this summer with you guys, and maybe hit the dirt.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Hey

Looking good! Welcome to NESR. There is a supermoto track in Maine called Boxshop that you could have some fun with. We have a local off-road racing series down here put on by PSRT. It could be fun to try out, if you're not already racing that offroad.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Re: Hey

As maxim_X mentioned check out Boxshop for some Supermoto action. If you are riding the trails than if you hit Hop Ev/Clough (Off road riding area in Dunbarton NH) at some point this summer there are a few of us that go there pretty frequently.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!