Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Hey Chip!!

Hey Chip!!

Hope you enjoy your stay!! Check back often, Josh is always up to something with the site!! :thumbup

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Hey Chip!!

Chip,

Is your screen ID "GadgettR1"? If so, I'll know who I'm writing to. Glad you made it over here - looking forward to riding with you soon (since I'm down at the Cape and all).

cRa1g
    2000 YZF-R1
    1999 Ducati 996 S
    1999 YZF-R6 (race)

Hey Chip!!

DOH!! I've been slacking.. never looked in this thread to see there was actually someone writting me...lol. Anyways yes I'm on the cape (well live in wareham at the moment but work in Hyannis so I'm on cape everyday). My housemate Todd also has a 99 R1 blue powdercoated frame etc ya can't miss it... I call it the blueberry..lol. Feel free to email me if I miss a post or just to say what'z uuuuuuuuup! Anyways... I just got a new chain and sprocket along with a new rear rotor (wait til ya check it out!!! like my front NO ONE has one.. well ok I had my roomie get em for his front and rear... but I'm putting mine on first...lol)

Chip
    gadgett@mediaone.net

[Edited on 7/20/01 by Stoneman]

Hey Chip!!

Hope you don't mind Chiperoo. But I edited your post and made your e-mail addy a direct link.....:biggrin

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Hey Chip!!

No problem dude.....works for me

Hey Chip!!

Ohhh and hey Craig.. doesn't your wife work for Cape Cod potato chips? I remember you two from Stonerstock 2k1. Email me and we'll have to hook up for a ride sometime.

Chip

Hey Chip!!

Chip,

Good memory. My girlfriend Alison sure does work for Cape Cod potato chips! We live at the Sagamore Bridge area, and I am out riding almost EVERY day. Let me know when you can get together for an after work ride (or whenever), and we'll do it.

We are riding this Sunday (7/22) if you would like to come along. We could meet and ride to the meeting spot (Bridgewater, and then heading back this way). I'll e-mail you too...

I'm trying to get Stonner and Josh down here for an overnighter, and we can do a couple of days worth of riding. I'm thinking the BEAN on Saturday (with some sweet roads en route and on the return), and then a few local roads on Sunday before they head back North. We're still deciding on the weekend - I'll keep you posted.

cRa1g
    2000 YZF-R1
    1999 Ducati 996 S
    1999 YZF-R6 (race)

Hey Chip!!

I'm working today and tommorrow... the gf actually took my bike this am (so I didn't have to drive her home... nice having a chick that rides..lol). If I can replace my chain and sprockets tonight I'll take my bike to work in the am tommorrow. I told Todd about your ride tommorrow he didn't answer me yet as to what his plans are... I know Kel is having a cookout tommorrow from 2-4 or something like that and he was thinking of going there. Perhaps you could tag along with him after riding and check out Kel (clear alternatives) and his group at their cookout.. I'm probably going to swing by there after work (its in sandwich of rt130 and I work in Hyannis so on the way home). Their group is pretty cool with the exception of one or two or three that can be a little on the dangerous side so just watch your mirrors and keep an eye out if ya ride with them. Page me today if you'd like I think I sent it to you in your email.. if not email me and I'll give it to you...

Chip

Hey Chip!!

Chip,

Just e-mailed you, so once you get it, send me a note, and I'll know we are in communication that way. Let me know when you can ride, anytime after work, and we'll plan for it.

[Edited on 7/23/01 by cRa1g]

cRa1g
    2000 YZF-R1
    1999 Ducati 996 S
    1999 YZF-R6 (race)