Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

I'm back (again)!

Red face I'm back (again)!

Been awhile since I was on 2 wheels (iirc 2011ish). Picked up a 09 R6 for a not so bad price that I'll slowly turn into a track bike. It'll be a big difference from my old ducati's but I hope to get the hang of it.

Whats up with TTD only being held at NHMS only once this year? If thats his only one I'll have to make sure to make that one since the other tracks are too far out (for now) for me to attend.

Anywho, glad to be back and still seeing many of the old familiar names!

I'm back (again)!-59476983_10219540064914751_9011926411711086592_n-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Ducati Panigale V2
    2020 Honda Grom

Lifer

Re: I'm back (again)!

Tony had very low turnout the last time he went to NH. He feels most of his clientele are from the Boston or Hartford areas or points even further south and are much more interested in riding the newer tracks, closer to their home. I think I rode his last visit to NHMS and he was right; it was a ghost town. Great for riders as I had more open track than I could deal with. Probably less great for him.

You are in Burlington MA? Thompson should be a relatively easy shoot down 495 => 290. I go right past you to get to Thompson and it isn't bad, especially early. Has to be similar than getting to NH for you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!