Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Irishtimes Worcester Bike Night ever Wednesday!!!! 18+

Hey Everybody my name is Fraser and I ride for exclusive Freestyle Riders Out of worcester ma. (XFR03.com) I am running a bike night every Wednesday at Irishtimes on main St. In worcester ma. We have a Contest every other wednesday Including a harley/chopper best of show and a sportbike Best of show! This coming up wednesday is the second Bike contest (June 27th). We are giving away free dyno runs at a local shop(Out of control racing) and Redbull is also involved giving out 150 dollars of prizes every Bike contest. At the end of the year Irishtimes and redbull are giving out 1500 dollars of prizes and a Custom airbrushed Helmet sponsored By REDBULL!!!!! This is an 18+ event and every contest we have Free apps. Come on down to Irishtimes In Worcester On Wednesday's I mean what else goes on on wednesday???? Tonight was our second Night running this and we had 70 Bikes, It's growing more and more every week!

Irishtimes
    244 main st.
    Worcester ma.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

What time? I work in worcester, just got an Rc-51 with m4 pipes and a fuel commander, can they check it out on the dyno and see how the tune is? I am skeptical of other peoples work...

Thumbs up Irishtimes Worcester Bike Night ever Wednesday!!!! 18+

I wouldnt have anyone but rick at Harrys machine in northboro tune or dyno my bikes he has probably the most experence and know how around these parts and he builds drag bikes and knows how to make hp he ia also very meticulous and wont stop until the tune is right anyone can buy a dyno but not everone knows how to use it. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by roadracer685 View Post
    I wouldnt have anyone but rick at Harrys machine in northboro tune or dyno my bikes he has probably the most experence and know how around these parts and he builds drag bikes and knows how to make hp he ia also very meticulous and wont stop until the tune is right anyone can buy a dyno but not everone knows how to use it. Just my 2 cents
    That is awesome to know. Where in Northborough is he located???? Please let me know - very interested. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
    What time? I work in worcester, just got an Rc-51 with m4 pipes and a fuel commander, can they check it out on the dyno and see how the tune is? I am skeptical of other peoples work...
    Road racer is true about harry's they do good work, but very pricey. 800bucks to rebuild a top end in a gsxr hahaha, cost be not evan a quARTER TO DO iT. iF you have a power commander out of control RACING can dyno it just like harry's would(don't evan think if they have a dyno). How the machine works is it gives a fuel ratio line that needs to be followed, and it's not to hard to do so. so like it gives you this line where your air/fuel ratio should be and he makes it as close as your bike will allow it, along with giving you hp.'s and tourque changing timing and other things. it's more complicated than me explaining it. A free Dyno is better than paying 50 dollars for a dyno run and 225$ for a calibrated computer tuning!, JUST MY @ CENTS.....

I know all about tuning and dynos from cars.

I wasnt going to get a tune, more like take the free opportunity to figure out what someone else did. I have no clue what sort of a tune is on it. Custom or a premade map, i have no idea.

What time does this crap start?

edit: and I would agree, Id rather pay twice as much and get a good tune, then cheap out and get a crap tune, its just not worth it.