I'm happy to show it to you in person, PM me.

The frame is a Qulbix 76R: 76 Moto FRAME KIT
I bought the suspension parts on ebay as new old stock, they're high quality (middle of the price range) downhill mountain bike components from a few years ago. The forks are Marzocchi 380 C2R2 and the shock is a marzocchi roco R. The shock is kinda crap and I will probably upgrade it at some point, but the forks are great.
Brakes are Shimano Zee with 203mm rotors.
Motor is a MXUS 3000, controller and battery are from PowerVelocity.com and the battery was a custom build by Vad from PowerVelocity (I think the site is just him, it's not really a company per se). He's out in california, so I didn't have to deal with international shipping on batteries. It's a 24s8p (88V nominal) pack made from Samsung 18650-35E cells, rated for 64A continuous and twice that in bursts. When I redo the battery, I will probably make it 20s10p (72V 80A continuous 160 burst), as higher amperage directly translates to more torque, and it's already plenty (too) fast.

I assembled everything myself, with some help from my local bike shop (belmont wheelworks) on pressing the suspension bearings and building the wheels.

I've spent over $7k building and rebuilding parts of it, and could probably build something similar for around 4k now.