Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Welcome Chuck

Bikeless Prick

Welcome Chuck

I see you already received a warm welcome, but I thought I would send one out to you anyway.

I'd be more than happy to meet with you for tea and popovers anytime. I'm a trust baby and live off my grandaddy's oil investments! Don't I wish!

Anyway, can't speak for anyone else but I can tell ya I'm an asshole. I think it has something to do with being dropped on my head when I was a kid.

You ride a 929 so I guess your probably alright. Kinda jealous that not only is yours paid for, you get to ride it.

Oh well, welcome. Hey, by the way, gotta a couple bucks I can borrow?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Welcome Chuck

See if he would cut you a deal on that Duc. Maybe we should auction it off on this site. I got $20 that says it is mine.

Chuck, sometimes biketalk gets to people. Not sure why? Just too many different characters I guess. Play square and we will all get along. Welcome.

[Edited on 7/31/01 by eug]

Eugene '99 EX 500R
    Wakefield, MA

Welcome Chuck

Hey, thanks for the welcome. Actually I ride a Ducati 748S. It's 6 days old today. First service is tomorrow at BCM. My '99 Duc 748 is up for sale, although I haven't posted it yet.

As some would say, my reputation precedes me. Well, that can be a good and a bad thing.

Cheers, here's to NESR! May we have many high speed and safe rides together.

Welcome Chuck

Hey Eug, we posted at the same minute. Ya, internet posting is kind of impersonal so people can easily get carried away. I can be a bit umm, assertive, shall we say. It's in-bred from doing a lot of investment banking deals I guess. That combined with a background teaching martial arts makes for an aggressive personality.

I've gotta channel the energy into constuctive stuff...fast riding, etc.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome peeps. The site looks awesome. If and when I decide to go back to work I should call Josh to help set up /improve the design of our website.

Welcome Chuck

Hey Chuck...see my other post. Welcome! Enjoy...etc. I'm lit so I don't have anything witty to say, so I'd better get offline.

-Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

Welcome Chuck

Regardless of what happened earlier Chuck, welcome to Our World. Lookin' forward to actually riding with you some day soon...

Don't let us dickheads discourage you from enjoying your time here...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Welcome Chuck

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Jay, I gave you a plug today..Reptiles Don was asking if I knew you. don used to have a Bimota and sold it and got a Triumph..which he said was a piece of junk (at least his was -- replaced the engine at 1500 miles).

We rode together before, up Rt. 119 to Brattleboro, VT on a Vermont trip I think it was. Looking forward to seeing you Friday.

I haven't really gotten the run-down on why the NESR was formed, but hey, I say you can never have enough cool riding clubs.

Just Registered

Welcome Chuck

I think you said it - something along the lines of COOL riding clubs maybe...but that story is for another time....

~:Chris

Quote of the Moment:
    "Has anyone noticed, Dave Thomas, the fuck that sells us SHIT fast food...has actually LOST weight? is this a marketing ploy or WHAT?"

yes, thats right.

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org