Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

S. Yarmouth

S. Yarmouth

I'm an Army Ranger, getting out soon and moving back to the Cape. Grew up on dirt, (lorettas and all that jazz) and currently tool around on a Raven R1. I've got an R6 (in pieces) built for the track and ready for this years NESBA days.

Other than that, I like BBQs, Sam Adams, the color "blue" and I always wear gear.

Hopefully I can meet decent people to ride with, maybe learn a thing or two. Or just bullshit around. Nice to "meet" you all

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: S. Yarmouth

Welcome to the

But we do pretty well for ourselves sometimes.

TIMMYDUCK

turning water into watts Woodsy's Avatar

Welcome to the group. I am from the cape as well. You will definitely find some good people to ride with here and no shortage of bull shifting.

Lifer

Rangers lead the way.

Welcome!

Enjoy the show, and thanks for serving us.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Welcome!
    besides riding, I like long walks on the beach, I like to snuggle to a good movie...LOL. j/k welcome...good place here.

Saddle up and Ride

Welcome to the forum.
    I live in Harwich myself, if you ever want to ride when you get back let me know.

howdi, always good to meet another Vet

Friend: man riding this really hurts my balls

Me: Well you're not supposed to sit on your balls!

Quote Originally Posted by 275RGR1 View Post
    I'm an Army Ranger, getting out soon and moving back to the Cape. Grew up on dirt, (lorettas and all that jazz) and currently tool around on a Raven R1. I've got an R6 (in pieces) built for the track and ready for this years NESBA days.

Other than that, I like BBQs, Sam Adams, the color "blue" and I always wear gear.

Hopefully I can meet decent people to ride with, maybe learn a thing or two. Or just bullshit around. Nice to "meet" you all
    2nd Bat outta Ft. Lewis. Hooah!

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Bike Junky

Welcome and thanks for serving. I'll be vacationing at the cape this summer. Would be proud to ride with ya.

Ride On,
    Todd W.

@Tylers & Todd, hit me up! I'd love to ride. Anyone else at that. I'm anxious to get out and go.

And to everyone else, thanks for the warm and not at all remotely awkward welcome!

@Gixxergirl, lawlrofl.

Yea Lewis is awesome, but I'm done with this bologna. As much as I love jumping out of planes and playing dress up everyday, I'm donskis.

And, who wants to go smash balls at Black Beards?!

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Thanks for your service.

Track R6? Racing or TD's?

Either way I'm sure I'll see you @ Loudon. First Sam is on me, let me know when you'll be there so I can have them on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by "Dangerous" Dan K View Post
    Thanks for your service.

Track R6? Racing or TD's?

Either way I'm sure I'll see you @ Loudon. First Sam is on me, let me know when you'll be there so I can have them on hand.
    Built for racing. The thing still needs work, but were getting there. TD's while I've been in but I want to start racing it. I grew up racing MX, and am an addict as I'm sure you are.

And I appreciate the support, I if only I could buy their seasonals all year long. Really though, means a lot.

I've yet to ride up there. A friend of mine does quite a bit though, through "Tonys Track Days". I'd like to look into that as well as CCS, WERA or whatever NE circuit you guys have out there. This year I'd like to keep it local if there's even that option for racing.

Do you ever hit up NJMP with NESBA? I'd like to find a few people that could commit to trailer/car pooling to VA, GA or PA so ride. Especially Atlanta. If you're interested let me know!

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 275RGR1 View Post
    Built for racing. The thing still needs work, but were getting there. TD's while I've been in but I want to start racing it. I grew up racing MX, and am an addict as I'm sure you are.

And I appreciate the support, I if only I could buy their seasonals all year long. Really though, means a lot.

I've yet to ride up there. A friend of mine does quite a bit though, through "Tonys Track Days". I'd like to look into that as well as CCS, WERA or whatever NE circuit you guys have out there. This year I'd like to keep it local if there's even that option for racing.

Do you ever hit up NJMP with NESBA? I'd like to find a few people that could commit to trailer/car pooling to VA, GA or PA so ride. Especially Atlanta. If you're interested let me know!
    TTDs kick ass. I'll be there 4/16.

Come racing. Loudon is www.lrrsracing.com. It's a subdivision of CCS. Show up Friday, get licensed, race Saturday.

I'm in the process of moving back to NH, so carpooling to NJ would not make a lot of sense. I'd already well beyond halfway when I get to your area.

VA, GA, etc. I'm in. Shoot me a PM for my email and IM info if you legit want to hit those places up!

PM inbound.