apartments

iTrader Score

apartments

well its coming closer to that time. as some of you may realize, i live in Arlington with my girlfriend and two other girls right now. Our lease runs out July 1st and we need to decide where to go/what to do next.
    I would like to keep our apartment... its real sweet, but the two girls are leaving (i think they wanna dike it out together) and we need to find a new roomate or a place to go. The details for our place for one new roomate would be: (Starting July 1st)
    $700/month for one bedroom and one other room (den) to yourself (tons of closet space.) The kitchen, dining, living and bathrooms are shared space (we have access to a second bathroom in the basement as well.) I own the washer/dryer already, so laundry is taken care of. We have garage space (not quite enough for a car, but motorcycles fit nicely.) We have digital cable and a cable modem (internet paid for by my company) and plenty of storage space as well. Neither myself or my lady are home very often, we are both work and are in school and i travel a lot for work. We are looking for someone who is cool and relaxed and fun! Not uptight or anal or anything else. No smoking or pets (well small reptiles or fish are ok)
    Anyone know anybody that might be remotely interested?????

If you dont know anyone who might be interested, then does anyone know of a place with rent around $1000 that would house a couple with two cars, a motorcycle and w/d? Preferrably not too too far from boston. I wanna move north, but the commute to school would be too much for Christina. So closer to the city is better.
    Let me know as soon as you can, we need to make some sort of commitment to the landlords soon.

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

apartments

There's just too much in that post to have fun with. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the mayhem insue...

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Bikeless Prick
    iTrader Score

apartments

Uhhh.. huh huh.. like, did he say "dike it out"... dude, my heart goes out to you. I'm still wondering, is living with three girls a good thing or a bad thing?

and ahhh... got any good home video's? You'e more than welcome to move up to our place... as long as the two (good looking?) dikes come wid ya!

0 Not allowed!
    Rich

iTrader Score

apartments

the dikes are not good looking, no home video... if there were it would belong on rotten.com.

living with three women....

oh shit its hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kid thee not.

it has not been a pleasant experience whatsoever... and i am really not a hard person to get along with at all. They have driven me to the point of insanity much more than once in the last year we have been living here.

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR