Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Anyone going to Barrett-Jackson at Mohegan Sun?

Anyone going to Barrett-Jackson at Mohegan Sun?

I'm heading down for the preview day on wednesday. Not many bikes but it looks like a fun time. I can barely afford to pay attention so no bidding for me.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Anyone going to Barrett-Jackson at Mohegan Sun?

That's my problem, hitting mid life crisis and really want another toy, trying to justify by any means possible. "Well, I did drive this far, shame to go home empty handed" would be more than enough for me to write a check.

Dad's Dream: Earn enough money to live the life that his wife and kids do.

I went last year and plan on going again this year but a last minute work trip will push me to the weekend. I went on a Thursday last year and loved it as all the cars were still there and lines were short. Its also kind of neat to see the condition of cars in person then see them cross the block later in the week on TV with more context on if they were gems or junk. Not sure how going on a Saturday will differ but its looking like the plan this year. Seeing the high dollar cars cross the block is less exciting to me than the cheaper stuff that you get to see during the day cause there is plenty of that on TV.

Its like going to a big car show with vendors and things to keep you amused. Easy to burn a day walking around.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Have tickets for Thursday
    Guess I should look at what's going for sale ...