My turn to bitch a lil...

Mrs. Frankenstein

So my stupid car wouldn't start this morning - oh yay... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Not even funny and I didn't have enough time to get everything together for the bike to ride that into work considering I was already behind schedule.

Now my bank has started this new thing where they just send you pictures of your checks, no longer sending you the actual check.... oh but then here's the thing that is stupid about it - theyre pictures of the checks are blury AND they sent me one that says picture not available so how the hell am I suppose to know what check it is or any of that crap!!! All I want is my own checks back - none of this picture crap - omg soooooooooooooooooooooooo irritated after this day.........

People are gonna pay tom'w I swear!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!

I know this one!!!
    I work for a bank!! (The largest one...in VT!)
    The issue of the blurry pic should clear up. Though out every check will look great. Is your bank HUGE or what? Give 'em another month. I'll bet they are freaking out right now. Conversions suck!! I've been through too many to know that they never are quick and easy.
    As for your car...I feel your pain. I drove mine to work for the first time in 2 weeks Friday night and got stopped in town for a tail light out!! Pay backs a bitch I guess...
    It was really nice to finally find out what all the fuss is about(on Saturday)...nice pig tails!! I still say my TL is more comfy than JC's!!

0 Not allowed!
    Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

Mrs. Frankenstein

1: How do you know how comfy JC's bike is unless he's taken you for a ride?
    2: I haven't been riding to work this year because I only work 10 minutes away from where I live so it's almost silly and the roads aren't that much fun to ride on anyway...But it's not like I rely soley on my car for transportation so atleast thats a plus...
    3: The issue is when they started this crap of sending pics they also sent the actual checks...now out of nowhere they just stop sending the checks and send the crappy pics of my checks....... I don't want the pictures I want my actual checks - plain and simple. Give me an option to choose from, dont just choose for me........ damn people.....
    Out of all the banks I've gone to this is by far the best and the most friendliest - half I think cuz it's a credit union not some huge bank - cuz ooooooooomg I had so many issues with Bank Boston/Fleet I could write a novel about it all - issues galour!
    So no there is nothing going on with my bank internally that they are switching or anything - just new methods that suck.
    4: And of course when I go to call places to get estimates about what a new starter could cost and when I'd be able to get it fixed ... stupid places are all closed and it's not even 5:30 when I'm calling grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........
    I need drink...eeeer on second thought lol.... no thanx

0 Not allowed!

OH!! It's a CU!! Well, that explains everything!! They are just a "Front" for a big bank. CU's use bigger banks to do all of their processing for them! Ever checked the post mark on the statement?? We have a local one here and they use a bank in Minnesota!!?
    My bank is sending out "Null response" letters next month. If you don't respond to the letter you won't get your checks back.

JC's never offered to take me for a ride, but I'd go in a heart beat 'cuz he's Dreamy!!!
    And since you have been on the back of his, you'd be an expert to tell me if I'm right!! Wanna go for a ride little girl...[evil laugh]heeheeheeheehee.[/evil laugh]

0 Not allowed!
    Chris J.

Chris, Chittendon? They had my MC loan for about a week until I refinanced it at 0%

0 Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

Shhhhhh!! Don't tell anyone!! I only work for them 'cuz they bought the REAL bank I was working for...

0 Not allowed!
    Chris J.

Mrs. Frankenstein

Funny cuz I DO remember getting a letter telling me that we'd be starting to get the photo copied checks n stuff...but no where on that letter do I remember it ever saying I needed to respond to anything... Honestly it was just a notification from what I recall.

I'm sure JC would gladly take you for a ride anytime

"bottom line is they're both '97s with corbin seats...neither is more comfy than the other" -JC

Oooooh yeaaaaaaah and uhhhhh he fixed yet another issue of mine - MY CARS ALL FIXED yaaaaaaaaaay! lol Damn NTB guy that was sooooooooooo freakin condescending in the first place omg....... Yeah Josh has convinced me to call them tom'w and bitch a lil about that one...... Battery terminals were loose and he could take 'em out by hand ... nice to have a bf who is willing to fix stuff and try to look all manly and handy lol

0 Not allowed!

Dic on

What is it with women and checks?

Join the 21st century, HEEELLLOOOO! It's called a check card and I have had one for 10 years!

How many times have you been in a supermarket, buying a pack of razor blades and a woman is in front of you buying the whole freaking shop, then the cashier says "That will be $213.74 please" and the stupid bitch in front of you has this shock horror look on her face like it is a total surprise that she has to pay. Then she roots around in her bag for her check book, then roots around for a pen, then takes 3 minutes to write a check, then takes another minute to fill out the stupid record line in her check book, then gets out her CREDIT CARD as backup ID, then heads off to the ATM to get cash out with her CHECK CARD, then waits for a bank statement to arrive 30 days later with a bunch of old useless checks in it which will be filed away for 25 years cluttering up the house... WTF????

Then you have that "waiting for people to deposit your checks" stage. That's where people hang onto your check for $50 until you have $49.75 in the bank and then deposit it so the bank can charge you $25 for the previlidge of looking like an ass.

Check card, swipe, enter pin, get cashback, go home, check online banking, see deduction, end of story.

Pay bills? Go online on 1st of month, click click click, all done for another 30 days. WHERE IS THE DOWNSIDE TO THAT?

Man, I hate checks, can you tell?

Just messin' with ya Rach

0 Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

[Jankster thinking]...ok, she's not going for plan A...move to plan B[/Jankster thinking](do you smell smoke?)
    So, anyway...do you have any older sisters or girlfriends that think JC's TL is kewl?? Maybe they'd like to go for a ride w/me...( )

Degs, you are my type of customer!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Chris J.

thats the truth

Originally posted by Degsy
    What is it with women and checks?

Join the 21st century, HEEELLLOOOO! It's called a check card and I have had one for 10 years!

How many times have you been in a supermarket, buying a pack of razor blades and a woman is in front of you buying the whole freaking shop, then the cashier says "That will be $213.74 please" and the stupid bitch in front of you has this shock horror look on her face like it is a total surprise that she has to pay. Then she roots around in her bag for her check book, then roots around for a pen, then takes 3 minutes to write a check, then takes another minute to fill out the stupid record line in her check book, then gets out her CREDIT CARD as backup ID, then heads off to the ATM to get cash out with her CHECK CARD, then waits for a bank statement to arrive 30 days later with a bunch of old useless checks in it which will be filed away for 25 years cluttering up the house... WTF????

Then you have that "waiting for people to deposit your checks" stage. That's where people hang onto your check for $50 until you have $49.75 in the bank and then deposit it so the bank can charge you $25 for the previlidge of looking like an ass.

Check card, swipe, enter pin, get cashback, go home, check online banking, see deduction, end of story.

Pay bills? Go online on 1st of month, click click click, all done for another 30 days. WHERE IS THE DOWNSIDE TO THAT?

Man, I hate checks, can you tell?

Just messin' with ya Rach
    i'm with degsy can't understand why my wifes the same way & she gets mad cause i use my check card whats this wheres that. only use for gas dont have 2 go in ??????????

0 Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Mrs. Frankenstein

lol I know ur just teasin me...

I don't get direct deposit with my check. I am often forgetful about some of my online passwords so sending real checks is sometimes just better off for me.... Besides - if I have a statement sitting right in front of me with a due date it gets me to get my ass in gear and do something about it, though I know you're going to say I could just do it online... I'm not one of those girls who pays with checks many places in person - I do use my Debit card or my CC card in stores ... I don't go into the store to pay for gas - I charge it one way or another.

Bottom line is I was just irritated - give me an option ... Id rather be able to choose what happens with my checking account and statements than not having an option at all.
    I realize things are much easier done online and maybe someday I'll get around to that...

I'm one of those people who adjust to change not so well all the time lol - can ya tell?

0 Not allowed!