Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Boston-based volunteer opportunity

Posting Freak

Boston-based volunteer opportunity

Hi - my wife and I volunteer for an organization called Hospitality Homes, which provides free housing for people traveling here to get medical care. It's a really good cause and they are always looking for host families in and around Boston (particularly the Back Bay area, since most families are coming to Children's). If you (or anyone you know, especially empty-nesters) would be interested in learning about this drop me a PM. Thanks.

3 Not allowed!

Re: Boston-based volunteer opportunity

This is a great cause and one that one of my colleagues help coordinate and my firm supports every year for their Hospitality Homes Golf Tournament. I wish we were in a situation to be able to host but not at this time. Good luck and I hope people really consider offering up their homes if they are capable to.

0 Not allowed!

Posting Freak

Re: Boston-based volunteer opportunity

Thanks. There are people who host over 250 nights a year, which blows my mind. I'm hoping my firm will sponsor the golf tourney as well.

0 Not allowed!