Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Boston Parking Ticket code 320 - handicap ramp

Boston Parking Ticket code 320 - handicap ramp

I recently got a parking ticket with the subject code, by parking in front of an unmarked depression in the sidewalk - no markings on the roadway, depression, or signage. I can't find anything online that explains what legally defines a handicap ramp in accordance with "Code 320." The city declined my appeal, but offered me the opportunity of a hearing; I have 10 days to determine whether to appeal. I would really like to find some type of documentation of what constitutes a handicap ramp, since per the appeal denial letter, "Hearing Officers cannot dismiss validly issued ticket(s) which conform to Parking Rules and Regulations" [sic]. I also can't find anything called Boston Parking Rules and Regulations online, so idk why it's capitalized. Anyone ever deal with this particular infraction before?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bill Cool --- LRRS/CCS EX #47 --- 2018 and 2019 LRRS Double Backup Champion GTL and ULSB, 2012 LRRS Champion AM Thunderbike --- RSP Racing / TTD / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / Brunetto T-Shirts / GMD CompuTrack

Lifer

Re: Boston Parking Ticket code 320 - handicap ramp

just pay up sadly. your not allowed to block access to any ramps in the sidewalk be it driveways or walkways. It's an access issue, just like you aren't supposed to park within x amount feet of a hydrant even if it's not marked.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    That's a bit of a stretch interpretation, but you're right - that's the tact they will take. Cocksucker. Thanks DB.

Bill Cool --- LRRS/CCS EX #47 --- 2018 and 2019 LRRS Double Backup Champion GTL and ULSB, 2012 LRRS Champion AM Thunderbike --- RSP Racing / TTD / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / Brunetto T-Shirts / GMD CompuTrack