Why can't we just shoot em?

iTrader Score

MOTHER FUCKER!!! I come home today.. and I go in the back yard and start to go into the "old" shed to get the blower (hehehe) to clean the concrete off in front of the "new" shed so Jen doesn't track in the dirt and shit that fell off the trees just to find out that some cocksucking mother fucker stole my 5.5hp Honda powerwasher and two 20" 3.3ci chain saws from my old shed!!!!! BASTARDS!!! They had to come down my driveway.. along Jen's truck (parked in the driveway) by my snowplow, through the gate into the backyard, around the dog kennel, by the new shed and into the old shed!! The fucking balls!!! (then back out the same way) Dammm I wish I was pulling in front of the house when they must have been coming out of my driveway!! They would of had a Cummins diesel for a fucking butt plug!!!!! Now I have to worry about the bikes in the new shed (there was nothing in the new shed yet... Jen had her bike at work and mine was not in there yet)..... Now I have to look into some type of security camera/motion detector system for the shed and yard possibly even the house! The fucking things that go on when I'm not home cleaning my assault rifle!!

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Hey I got a problem tooo
    Jen's problem:
    I'm getting watched cause on top of pulling this shit off they must be watching when I leave and what I take for a vehicle cause I had just picked up my bike from Wareham Sunday. and we had my truck sitting in the driveway and the boat and car in front of the house.......ohh and you forgot to mention the fact of us having three dogs around didn't bother them at all as well...hopefully just made it so they won't try coming inside....

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

that sucks chip, over the years, I have had 3 chainsaws and a pair of snowshoes stolen (all on separate occasions) fucken theives piss me off. then you know what the cops tell me... I should go to all the local pawn shops as look for MY stuff, if I see any of it, let them know.

0 Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

iTrader Score

I'm just glad the bikes were not here yet.. it could have been ALOT worse I suppose... but it still PISSES ME OFF.. now I have to worry about every time we go somewhere...

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

I hate the feeling of being violated like that. I have had 3 stereos stolen over the years, and leahs car broken into, that was why we got a dog. He has a big mouth too, enough to worry people that might be "watching" the house.

I would say your best bet would be a web cam mounted high on the house with motion sensor lights.
    why can't these fucks work like the rest of us

0 Not allowed!
    12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar
    iTrader Score

Chip get a motion sensor for at night and a gate with locks for you back yard. Sometimes even an alarm sticker on the shed would might fool some fools?

0 Not allowed!

phuct.
    iTrader Score
    2 (100%)

I had some recent BS like this occur, although thankfully (for him) the dog had only tugged out 3 of the 4 screws in her run, and decided he didnt want to be there for the fourth I guess.

Anyways, - Depending how much you want to spend, there are some pretty decent solutions out there. I was at Sams club recently and saw a decent (Samsung) CCD system with 17" monitor and 800 line b/w cameras with infared nightvision for like 600$ and the 960 hour VCR that works with it was another 350$. Not bad if you would like to watch the people watching you...although costly.

I could list some other stuff but it all pretty much goes up from there. On the list of "simple" stuff (simple = A night @ Home Depot) I would recommend dual padlocks (Boron/Brass type) and hi-security hasps for the new shed. But you already knew that . Think of it no so much as "they cant get into.." but think of it as "they cant get into this quickly...". If someone wants something bad enough, they'll get it. You have to expose the window of time it takes for them to get it, to make them consider the risks involved. Longer window - more chance of exposure. Obvious shit is the best too.

Always attach any locks etc. like that with a 2x4 or 4x4 behind the hasp, and some long ass Stainless bolts too. That way if they use a come-along to pop the door, theyll end up towing the shed too .

I dunno what town/city this is in, but I had good luck when some shit turned up missing at my moms. We were hesitant to report it cause it was just some yard tools, but we asked the local PD to "keep an eye" on things. Few weeks later, they had the medical supply guy playing 20 questions in the driveway until they could get hold of someone that lived there. I guess driving a bike white unlettered van really doesent pay off . I know most of the times cops have better stuff to do, but sometimes they can be cool like that

One last thing for thought. If folks are "watching" you, then give em a show (no not *that* kind) but randomize stuff as much as possible. Randomly come home through the day (if you can) have friends/relatives drive by, stop in, hang around, whatever. Ask neighbors to keep an eye too, sometimes they are the best assets like that.
    And of course, the strange one cant offer advice without strangeness, so here it is:

If being watched, the best 25$ you spend is on a respirator, and some SERIOUS rubber gloves, maybe a yellow rainsuit for good measure. Start carrying boxes and containers of shit out to your shed, random hours of the day and night, dressed in this gear, head to toe .
    Yep, your neighbors will think your wacked probably, but no one will DARE come within 10 yards of that shed - ever. There is always the pace around in your underwear @ 2am with a shotgun routine too, but thats kind of old, least for me anyways. But effective also!

Good Luck, theives suck!
    ~:Chris

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score
    -1 (0%)

Hmmmm... In response to your thread title... couldn't you??? I mean if you catch someone on your property stealing your shit... and you are a licensed gun owner... couldn't you pop em in the leg or something while they're running away....??

or is that just for home invasion... I know if I ever wake up and someones in my house or whatnot... they'll be talking with my Berretta....

"Ummmm yes officer I felt it necessary to unload all 15 rounds... I really like that pressure washer..."

[Edited on 4/18/02 by VinceF2]

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

LOL - now thats someting I'd do!

If being watched, the best 25$ you spend is on a respirator, and some SERIOUS rubber gloves, maybe a yellow rainsuit for good measure. Start carrying boxes and containers of shit out to your shed, random hours of the day and night, dressed in this gear, head to toe .
    Yep, your neighbors will think your wacked probably, but no one will DARE come within 10 yards of that shed - ever. There is always the pace around in your underwear @ 2am with a shotgun routine too, but thats kind of old, least for me anyways. But effective also!

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Well today I am planning to take lunches at different times and for different amounts of time maybe swapping off cars and I have a friend that is a detetective in NB so I am going to ask him every time he is in the neighborhood if he can swing by the house....also, I am going to ask him what can I do since legally I don't have a gun license if someone was to come on the property or in the house what I can do.... cause even this am leaving I keep looking out the window trying to see who is watching me bring the dogs in pull the bike out etc..I could see being watched if I did all this in my underwear but, this is rediculous..

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

Mike...YES. Deadly force is justified in NH to some degree. A) You must be the owner of the property, and B) You must be able to proove (beyond reasonable doubt) that you and/or your family's life/lives were threatened. This being said, shoot the fucks then just put a kitchen knife in his dead, lifeless hands. Badda-BING!

On another note: Chip, the chainsaws worked great. Sorry to alarm you & Jen, but I just wanted to clear out some trees around the yard. The blower was great for getting somma the crap off the lawn too. I'll get 'em back to you ASAP...

DISCLAIMER: All ya'll relax. I'm just tryin' to shed (no pun intended) a little humor on an otherwise dismal situation...

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

iTrader Score

Hey guys, that really sucks. I just got a junk email about this and thought it might help, check it out.

http://www.x10.com

0 Not allowed!
    '04 600RR

iTrader Score

Thanks snaggle I think with everything locked and all our neighbors knowing what happened and me popping in and out throught the day and have a detecctive hang around the neighborhood.. It will be alittle better I do believe we are still going to look for soemthing for the shed with the bikes in it. To much money into them to have a free for all
    And jay we still have the blower it's the powerwasher ya took ya kak and I will add no further comments to you taking a power washer

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

Bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!!! You called me a KAK!!!!

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

So does that make me a member and I get another gold star ?? or do I have to call your other half a KAK 2 and no I wasn't referrring to cheryl

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Damn Chip,
    Sounds like a local job. Someone knew what you had there. May have seen it when you where using the stuff. Purchase a small amplifier, set up some speakers in the new shed, rig a CD of the dog barking, and hook it up to the motion detector lighting system you are going to put in! I did something similar to scare the crap out of the kids on halloween! Didn't give out much candy either...I know..I'm a Bastard LOL

0 Not allowed!
    Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

So does that make me a member and I get another gold star ?? or do I have to call your other half a KAK 2 and no I wasn't referrring to cheryl
    Ha ha!!! Nope, you gotta earn that the old fashioned way. Ya know, the same way you earned that fourteen bucks from me!

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Well for those of you that don't know we already have three dogs.. two labs about a year and a half old and my Rotty/shep mix who's 135lbs but unfortuneately they were in the house! And I work about an hour away so there's no way I can just pop in at lunch time. It had to of been a daytime job because nights I'm up til 1am or later almost every night and the dogs are outside most of the night. Another fucked up thing is my cousin lives next door and she's been home the whole time (sick) and her husband is a New Bedford cop! I can't wish enough that I had been coming home early or something and had seen the fuckers coming out of the driveway wheeling my power washer out! They would have gotten a 2400psi enema with it if I had seen or caught them!!!! Now we have everything padlocked which is a real PIA when trying to move bikes in and out and take care of the dogs but ya gotta do it now.... and I'm looking into different security cameras and motion detectors. If it wasn't for the dogs I'd wire the fucking doors up with 220vac and leave my air compressor in view for the fuckers to come back and get some electro shock therapy. Fuck it.. just glad my bike and tools weren't out there...

yeah jay we know you needed the blower since JC's been busy BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

0 Not allowed!
    99 R1 with BRR front among other things
    01 WR426

iTrader Score
    4 (100%)

Fuck ALL of ya! Ya get more stars when you post more. BWAHAHAHA!!!

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

iTrader Score

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Stars who wants stars? I'm just trying to keep my toy list up with Jays.... BWAAAAAAAAAA

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

ok your forgot a few:

00' V8 dakota
    00' R6
    94 indy trail
    Nitro Mt
    did you get the weedwacker that will cut down trees ??

[Edited on 4/20/02 by JenzR6]

0 Not allowed!