Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Character Feedback - Chris Dove

Re: Character Feedback - Chris Dove

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    I believe others have stated that last season he competed for a Novice trophy even though he had racing experience out west? If true this is another indication of someone who is out for numero uno.
    All bs aside, this one stings. I let race direction and LRRS officials know I had previously held an expert license out west. They denied my request to be a "slow" expert getting back up to speed. They asked that I start as a novice.

To insinuate that I misled anyone is a true whopper of a tale and goes to show just how little you actually know, sport.

0 Not allowed!
    Central Mass Powersports #123

1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV View Post
    The sad part is, it seems this is exactly what he wanted. He came in, tossed the grenade and ran. There have been what, 100 posts now since his last and he's sparked arguments between long time forum members that he's not even involved in.
    It's the equivalent of posting a "Go make me a sandwich" meme on Tumblr.

Is it really a surprise that many motorcycle riders probably need emotional intelligence training?

0 Not allowed!
    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by cdovego View Post
    All bs aside, this one stings. I let race direction and LRRS officials know I had previously held an expert license out west. They denied my request to be a "slow" expert getting back up to speed. They asked that I start as a novice.

To insinuate that I misled anyone is a true whopper of a tale and goes to show just how little you actually know, sport.
    Did you still accept a Rookie of the Year award or was that a misunderstanding as well?

4 Not allowed!

Boomgoesthedynomite.

1 Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    // We don't ban people just because they make us upset (which you didn't, we're used to it and have thick skin and body hair)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwm2k3 View Post
    Bud, i can guarantee i have more body hair...
    TMI

0 Not allowed!
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

Quote Originally Posted by cdovego View Post
    All bs aside, this one stings. I let race direction and LRRS officials know I had previously held an expert license out west. They denied my request to be a "slow" expert getting back up to speed. They asked that I start as a novice.//
    Fair enough.

I hope you will continue to address these character issues directly. Do you or do you not owe money for your utilities to your former room mate? What is your side of the story?

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Garandman; 03-30-16 at 11:40 AM.
    1975 BMW R90/6 | 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS | 2009 Honda CRF100F | 2009 Yamaha TrailWay 200 | 2012 Yamaha WR250R | 2016 Honda CB500FA | 2016 Suzuki GSX-R750

Hey Dana, you have gullible written on your forehead.

2 Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Hey Dana, you have gullible written on your forehead.
    Proof by performance. He makes a claim, then goes radio silent, calling into question whether he has any intention - or ability - to clear his name.

0 Not allowed!

So I found this thread via Googling Chris Dove..... just thought I'd give my experience with the guy.

I worked with Chris at Complete Staffing Solutions for about a year, give or take. He is a weird, somewhat creepy guy that gave me and everyone else that worked at CSS bad vibes. I personally suspect he is a sociopathic type of personality. At one point I witnessed him threaten another, kinda weak guy who worked there. He would also flip out and yell at other people from time to time. I can also say with 100% certainty that he literally did no work while was at CSS- I sat behind him, at an angle, and could see his screen. He just surfed the Internet 8-5 or so. Somehow he slipped through the cracks as the person that was supposed to manage him was not in the Boston office for some time after it opened. I get the impression that he was let go later on, after I left CSS. I cannot overemphasize how little actual work he did (he was supposed to be the official CSS tech or engineering recruiter- mostly the company focused on staffing accounting & finance).

I just remember after the Marathon Bombing, he was (obviously not working) picking through various pictures from the Globe and talking about how it was a false flag operation, he could see that it was fake from this pic or that, etc. All of the girls that worked there hated him because he was obviously creepy, and he frankly gave me creep vibes too. Later on I Googled him and Google suggested 'Chris Dove motorcycle', which lead to the California thread about him stealing a bike and assaulting people etc. I just Googled him again to find that he apparently has a shady reputation here too, shocker! Anyway, here's his LinkedIn if you want to keep an eye on him https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-dove-44471459/

0 Not allowed!

Wow, blast from the past.
    I met Dove once. He gave me a throttle tube and something else for my Sv650 for nothing in exchange. I was racing against a guy that he was sponsoring.
    So first hand, I have no issues with the man. He selflessly got me back on track like most other racers would.

0 Not allowed!
    CCS/LLRS AM #642

2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

You still google searching a guy you worked with a decade ago and you went through the process of creating an account here to post that he was lazy at a job neither of you have been in several years?
    Yo how much free time some people have?

0 Not allowed!

I worked with him about 5 years ago (I doubt his LI is accurate- for example he didn't work for CSS for over 3 years, that's a total lie). He popped up as a mutual LinkedIn connection with someone else I know. I thought 'hey, let me Google that weird co-worker from a few years ago, who once- at work, on an open floor plan- threatened to rip this other guy's head off in front of like a dozen witnesses. I wonder if he ended up being a mass shooter or something'. You never Googled anyone?

Took me less than 5 minutes to make an account and write a post. The title of this thread is literally 'Character Feedback- Chris Dove', and I am giving my feedback on my experience with him. Just like the OP did when he said Dove owed him money

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by chrispartlow17; 01-31-19 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    You still google searching a guy you worked with a decade ago and you went through the process of creating an account here to post that he was lazy at a job neither of you have been in several years?
    Yo how much free time some people have?
    It’s winter. And single digit temps.

1 Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Welcome, chrispartlow17!

1 Not allowed!

It’s winter. And single digit temps.
    Good point! I will guess though that this dude probably never even been on a motorbike lol

0 Not allowed!

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Just leave the microwave door open when you pop the it'll warm right up in no time!

0 Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83

Itís winter. And single digit temps.
    Try double digit negatives.

0 Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567