chicks make me laugh...

chicks make me laugh...

I pulled into a gas staion on my way home from work tonight , to fill up. At the pump next to me was a chick, 20 ish. and not ugly at all ( I can't elaborate as I am married and blind to other womans beauty, and yes, bwap reads this site too.) so any way she has the hood up on her VW and holding a quart of oil. Trying to un screw the oil dipstick. She looks at me and says , "is this my oil thingy? " I walk over to "help" Yeh I say then tell her that you just pull it straight up and don't have to un screw it. She pulled so hard she slammed her hand on the underside of the hood.
    I go back to pump my gas, after she reads the dip stick, and finally gets the cap off the oil, she sets the dipstick on the side of the car and is trying to figure out how she is goin to get the oil into that tiny dipstick hole. I should have let her try as it would have been really funny to watch, but decided to be nice , and help. I show her the oil fill cap, the one right on top of the engine with the picture of the oil can on it. " ohhhh" she replies " yeh thats much easier that the way I was going to do it, I would have made a big mess, thanks for all your help." I paid for my gas and laughed all the way home...........
    Disclaimer for all the women, before you all jump all over me.
    I think its great when women do stuff for themselves.......... Saves them a lot of money and USUALLY saves us guys from having to do it.
    --sean--
    00zx7R

0 Not allowed!

chicks make me laugh...

Good story, Sean. Jeeze...I'da helped her bend over th...oh wait, nevermind.

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

Bikeless Prick

chicks make me laugh...

Hey ah... Sean? Think sometime off thread you can give me the "real" story. You know... the one where the 70's style music kicks in and she shows her appreciation for your help by offering to let you check her fluid levels.

But to prove that it's not just a chick thang. Last summer my dad decided to be a big help and unloaded a quart of tranny fluid into my car... unfortunately he put it in where the brake fluid goes. :o

[Edited on 1/17/02 by nhroketboy]

0 Not allowed!

chicks make me laugh...

my wife always asks someone to check her oil, but she usually puts her own in, she's always afraid that after she wipes the dipstick off and sticks it back in, that it's not in all the way and she's goin to over fill the oil, at least she knows how.

0 Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject