COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay end of the month go fucking figure.... I'm a lil pissed off right now............ ooooooooooooooooooomg!!!!!!!!!

'licence and registration please....' i get a few words out and well basically oooooooooooooh what i said doesn't mean shit! fine whatever - just gonna fight this one like i've fought all the rest and gotten away with

oh and can I just say it was one of those stupid lil pricks on a harley that stopped me ooooooooooomg that makes it so much worse!!!!

0 Not allowed!

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

were you riding or caging?

that sucks balls, either way.
    -t

0 Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

car - doing errands blaaaaaaaaaah!
    Yeah I believe that whole stupid end of the month quota thing now stupid fucks blaaaaaaaaaaaah blah blah

key is - if u get a ticket in a different county each time and never have to end up paying them - ur likely to get away with it hhhhhhhhhahahaha *evil laugh*

eeer or so i hope works out this time....

either way i don't just give up and pay - fight fight fight - right jay - thats what u and cheryl always say.... of course in different context but whatever

0 Not allowed!

Dic on

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess

Canton cop?

degsy

P.S Cops are cunts. Not some of them, ALL of them. There is no other reason to want to be a cop.

0 Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

nope - mansfield - first mansfield cop who is a dick that i've met honestly... cuz i know most of them since i work in mansfield.

though the canton cops are assholes....

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to burst ur bubble veronica but the 3 times ive gotten tickets its been from older cops - this guy was probably the oldest and he wouldnt even listen to me he just took me stuff and walked off - ass whipe....
    the one time i didn't get a ticket was from a young cop in my own town that just pulled me over to make sure everything was okay and to tell me to take it easy since the bars were getting out soon.... mind u i told him i was on my way home and a few hrs later the same cop ended up right back behind me and followed me home - i took a short cut and then a minute later i saw him pull up my street ..... weird huh.....

0 Not allowed!

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Cops are cunts. Not some of them, ALL of them. There is no other reason to want to be a cop.
    I realize I will be flamed for this... but... I have to disagree here... I know a lot of the members hate cops... but I can attest that there is at least one good cop out there... my father-in-law...

just Tuesday he bought Jeff Woods 98 ZX6R race bike and will be looking to race next year... he's at the track with me and loves it... knows some of the DTE guys cause they live in the town he works in... and let's them be... he's been using radar at the track to let people who want to know what types of speeds they are carrying through different turns... and when working won't give you shit unless you give it to him...

and he is just a great guy... will help anyone out....

So yes... there are many cunts out there... but not every cop is one...

just my 2 cents... perhaps bias cause he his family... even if only by marriage...

Feel free to blast me know... I'm a big boy....

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just it - i agree with you BUT i seem to run into most of the assholes when im out on the road do i have a sticker on my car that says ooooh pick her pick her lol good lord.......?!

0 Not allowed!

Question COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamgirl, What are your thoughts on Easton cops

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

why - are you one of them? lol

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

i just think its a waste of the tax payers money to let cops sit around waiting for some innocent party to come strolling down the road and pull them over - cant they be doing something better with our money like say i duno the dare program or something?! lol i duno (sorry but my dare program in school was funny .... not that it actually does any good but u know...)

0 Not allowed!

Dic on

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike, it's a long-running joke with me, the acac statement (since well before NESR started).

It is OBVIOUS that there are good cops out there, but I can tell some great cop stories that would make you feel as untrusting as I do about most of them.

It's great that you father-in-law (ha ha "in law") is racing. That is also one sweet bike (I saw it for sale at the track). Are you racing yet?

Derek

0 Not allowed!

OXX

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries with me Derek... I just like to throw out there now and then when people say they hate cops that some are just like them...

He's been trying to get my mother-in-law to let him buy a bike for some time now... it was getting sickening listening to her uneducated views on how dangerous racing is... well anyway... finally she gave in when he came home from the track with Jeff's #... thank god... he's a great rider... took the Penguin school once already... and we be doing so again for good measure...

as for me... I'm actually going tomorrow to look at an 88' EX as a track/race bike... the kid bought it last year from Team Daemon and blew the head gasket it sounds like... if that's it than I will be very happy.... easy fix!!!

By any count though I should be racing by next season... I hope to at least do some practices this year... I took the Penguin Track Day / School earlier in the season...

0 Not allowed!

Dic on

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!

If you need any help diagnosing the ex problems, drop me a line.

BTW, you didn't tell your father in law that the NESR #105 bike is for sale? Shame on you!!

Derek

0 Not allowed!

OXX

aka Johnny Valve Stem need4speed's Avatar

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Most cops are pricks with an attitude. They bust your stones just because they can. Regardless of what state your in they all have this mental attitude and it's worst around the end of the month.

Ticketing cagers and people on sportbikes are easy marks. Catching people commiting a real crime , now that takes some real effort .

0 Not allowed!
    John
    LRRS\CCS #714
    2004 Duc 620 monster racebike
    89 EX500 racebike - sold
    98 Superhawk 996

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains".

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope not a cop here.

I work with this

<------

0 Not allowed!

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve- are ya a driver? a knucklebuster? or more of a logistical kinda guy?

0 Not allowed!
    WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!

If you need any help diagnosing the ex problems, drop me a line.

BTW, you didn't tell your father in law that the NESR #105 bike is for sale? Shame on you!!

Derek
    Thanks Derek I definately will.... !!!

as for the NESR bike I did tell him... and he was interested... but this will be his first time racing... and my impression was that you guys would be looking for some one with more experience etc... and also someone that will be up there every race weekend... which he couldn't guarentee... ya know... so that kinda ruled the NESR bike out....

Mike

and Mick is was great to meet you "AGAIN"!!! : cause I met ya last year on the Camp Meade trip.... so soon we forget...

0 Not allowed!

Unhappy Attitudes are Dangerous

Derek, Stonner and JC know how I feel about cops. Although I'm sure there are some good ones out there, the bad ones spoil it for the good ones. Walking to the ATM in Boston I came upon a cop who was trying to handcuff an uncooperative homeless guy (he assaulted a woman, but I didn't know that yet). So, he's trying to call for help, keep the guy from running away, handcuff him, and keep him away from his weapon, all at the same time. I watched for a few seconds, along with about 10 other people, and then I sat on the homeless guy and held one arm for the cuffs. The problem is - I hesitated. And for no other reason than I dislike cops.
    They need to realize that the capricious use of traffic tickets for revenue generation creates an environment of hatred among the general public.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Blade; 08-23-02 at 03:13 PM.

Re: Attitudes are Dangerous

Originally posted by Blade
    Stonner and Jay
    Um, Cap'n? I'm one in the same...

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

COPS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

BeMused, I am a knucklebuster, well kind of. I was for 13 years, now I am an inspector.

0 Not allowed!