Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

corvettes

Re: corvettes

All mid engine cars have that in their design to keep people from looping the backyards into trees.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jhawley View Post
    All mid engine cars have that in their design to keep people from looping the backyards into trees.
    I have fond memories of MR2 and Elises spinning like tops at autocross events!

....and Ford should consider doing that with the Mustang, especially the ones leaving Cars and Coffee events...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by e30addict; 09-22-21 at 11:39 AM.
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

Quote Originally Posted by boosten lebaron View Post
    In fact i still have her mint Triumph spitfire sitting in storage for the last 10 years that she refuses to drive or sell. Just sits there, slowly dying. I would give my testicle to get rid of it but she wont budge on it.
    I suspect if you just start driving it she'll develop a new interest in it. If not at least you have some fun and the car doesn't waste away in storage.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

mr2 and elise in a way different situation than a p car. The wheel bases are SHORT. The mr-s is like 14 inches shorter than the porsche, the elise is a full 17 lol. That stuff makes a big difference.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123