Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Any deals on propane grills?

Any deals on propane grills?

Looking for 4-5 main burner and a side burner. Iíll most likely just head to Home Depot and grab one but maybe someone here is more informed and has a good recommendation. I am not buying a Weber. Yes they are great and last forever but honestly my sears special works fine after 7 years of abuse too.

0 Not allowed!

Re: Any deals on propane grills?

Sometimes some decent grills are at Tractor Supply

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rambunctous; 06-27-19 at 08:36 PM.
    May the road rise to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face.

0 Not allowed!
    Shit Corey says:
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider102 View Post
    I think that a smooth motor would help me be a bit smoother

Is CEO still selling a grill?

0 Not allowed!

Have you thought about a Weber with snow tires?

0 Not allowed!

Buy a weber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
    2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

I just bought a Charbroil Commercial grade for Lowe’s. Original price was close to $600, but it had a small dent in the back and they knocked 40% off. Four burner with side burner, all stainless. I’m impressed with how good it cooks compared to other grills of had

1 Not allowed!
    Yamaha

A Big Powerful Sportbike

I impulse bought this Char-Broil grill almost 2 years ago when it was first introduced and they were selling them for $150: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Char-Broil-...ner/1000523547. I don't grill every weekend but it has been holding up really well, even after a move. I did spend $30 on this grill cover at Costco, it is a REALLY good cover: Access Denied so I'm thinking the cover has helped to maintain the grill.

0 Not allowed!

My son bought this Vermont Castings grill several years ago, we even used it to bake a 25lb Thanksgiving turkey when our kitchen stove crapped out on Thanksgiving day

IIRC, he got it at Home Depot for just under $1100

0 Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar

The one thing I love about my Weber Q is the cast iron grate. I clean and oil it every time I use it's still perfect and I've had it for 18 years and everything tastes AWESOME from it... even pizza .

in my opinion the cooking surface is what it's all about.

0 Not allowed!

[Wish I'd seen that before I replaced the flavor bars on my Weber Spirit. I'd rather have the burners front to back instead left to right. Easier to have different temp zones.

Re: cast iron grates
    Checked around when needing another grate and the decent (heavy) cast iron ones were ceramic coated. They tend to chip after a year or so. Went with the GrillGrates. Amazing. Blazer thermometer records a good 150-200 degrees hotter at the grate than the old Weber grate. If it were me I'd say go with the cheaper grill and a better grate (GrillGrate).

QUOTE=OneCheekRider;1548466]I impulse bought this Char-Broil grill almost 2 years ago when it was first introduced and they were selling them for $150: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Char-Broil-...ner/1000523547. I don't grill every weekend but it has been holding up really well, even after a move. I did spend $30 on this grill cover at Costco, it is a REALLY good cover: Access Denied so I'm thinking the cover has helped to maintain the grill.[/QUOTE]

0 Not allowed!

Although my true love is my Weber Kettle, I picked up this Kenmore 2(?) years ago when our local Sears was closing, I think we paid about $300. Had this not been available (all stainless construction) I would have bought a Weber Genesis. It's been a decent enough grill. Nice to have for more utilitarian cooking (boneless skinless chicken breasts anyone?) when I don't feel like doing the whole charcoal process.

All that said, a classic Weber Kettle ($100) with a Slow'N'Sear ($100) will net you the best results in your meat expeditions.

1 Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief