Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

The dentist is the devil

The dentist is the devil

I have had extensive third degree burns and skin graphing. I have had about 50 hours of total tattoo work done. I have to get 2 teeth pulled today and I feel like hiding under my covers and turning my phone off. When it comes to the dentist, I just shit my pants. I'm screwed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: The dentist is the devil

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerz0ne View Post
    I have had extensive third degree burns and skin graphing. I have had about 50 hours of total tattoo work done. I have to get 2 teeth pulled today and I feel like hiding under my covers and turning my phone off. When it comes to the dentist, I just shit my pants. I'm screwed.
    Don't change your pants. You'll be in and out before you know it....

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

2 teeth?!?! Dental work isnt that bad. Youll be fine! And with luck on your side you'll be going home to a nice little bottle of relaxation i like to call percosets!

try 4 wisdom teeth (being awake) and a root canal 1 week after you just had your head cracked in with a hammer! Thats what having your wisdom teeth pulled out feels like!

Yes i said awake. Novicane and the morphine drip! Nothing says greatness like a little button that can make you smile when your hear your teeth being crushed with pliers!

I had three wisdom pulled a couple weeks ago, I was mostly out of it but remember a little...... Took about 20 minutes...... The top 2 were no big deal, 5-6 days later and no problem. the bottom one was more involved and there was significant discomfort for 10-11 days but now it's fine. Best of luck! Regards, Jake

Wash down a couple of 10/650 lorcets with a glass of Royal Crown followed by some Stadol and the pain will go away for a few hours, completely!

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100