Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Someone entertain me

  1. #26
    I pick things up.... mzdagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bennington, NH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,780

    Re: Someone entertain me


    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGitorio View Post
    Keira, I think the choice is clear...

    GUITAR HERO
    Yeah, I got probably 2 hours of that in today. Didn't want to get carpal tunnel. Good thing too, since its looking like snow day #3 in a row tomorrow. What is with this weather?

    Oh, and bergs, your above post is the kind of post i refer to as "overtly sexist" and it really bothers me. Could you keep it out of my thread please?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

  2. #27
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    37,188

    Re: Someone entertain me

    K, they're just jealous cuz they don't have nice taa taas, too.

    You killin it on expert yet?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  3. #28
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Rock band pwns guitar hero. Cause its easier so I can beat it, then I can play drums too!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  4. #29
    I pick things up.... mzdagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bennington, NH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,780

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGitorio View Post
    You killin it on expert yet?
    Not yet. I was on a major hiatus 'cause my disc was fucked up. I finally got a new disc and I'm stuck on Carry Me Home on hard. Still muddling through with 3+4 stars on most... I'm at the point now where the songs on hard are just too hard and the songs on medium are way too fookin easy. I can't wait for to own my own copy of Legends of Rock. Played it at Rob's cousin's house.....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

  5. #30
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    37,188

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Don't bother, get ROCKBAND!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  6. #31
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: Someone entertain me


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  7. #32
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,519

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post
    Oh, and bergs, your above post is the kind of post i refer to as "overtly sexist" and it really bothers me. Could you keep it out of my thread please?
    Sure thing. I thought you were ignoring posts such as that one but I guess not.

    Out of curiosity, how come you don't mind posts comparing certain "features" of yours? That's not considered sexist?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #33
    I pick things up.... mzdagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bennington, NH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,780

    Re: Someone entertain me

    it is, however i also know pete personally, and I know that he is joking because of an old avatar I used to have. I don't know you at all, although I can assume you are joking,w hen that is the 5th or so post about how a woman should be cleaning, it gets a little hard to take. The reason I am no longer ignoring posts like that is that this is my thread and I don't think I should have to have shit like that in my thread. Maybe I'll delete the whole thing since apparently no one knows how to interact with a female around here. If one of the boys had posted this thread there would be game sites, videos, etc, the things I was asking for. You guys decided, since I am female, that it is fine to tell me to "Go clean the house, woman, make your man happy, come suck my ****."

    If this puts me on everyone's block lists, so be it, but I don't want to be a member here who has to put up with harrassment. Typical razzing, sure, everyone gets that, but this is on a different level.

    Not to mention I shouldn't have to justify anything, it just should not happen.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

  9. #34
    Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Foxboro, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,601

    Re: Someone entertain me

    so wait was my link to a cool shopping website sexist?



    addictinggames.com

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

  10. #35

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by Denno View Post
    so wait was my link to a cool shopping website sexist?



    addictinggames.com
    only to those who do not like to shop i think.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #36
    Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Foxboro, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,601

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by weman View Post
    only to those who do not like to shop i think.
    i hate shopping in stores - online is cool though anyone else?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

  12. #37

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by Denno View Post
    i hate shopping in stores - online is cool though anyone else?
    online dare i say it NERD AL..... ok never mind i did all my xmas shopping online

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #38
    boom shackalaka catch2otwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    san fran
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,819

    Re: Someone entertain me

    so did ya get snow day #3? i couldnt get into my car this morning it was a big ice cube. i ended up crawling in through the trunk. im sure that amused my neighbors

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Tuono

  14. #39
    Lifer BostonSVkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    North Reading (also known as the North Pole)
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Someone entertain me

    I do apologize and certainly was just joking and did not think you would take it personally. I have since deleted/changed that post.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

  15. #40
    Lifer R1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you dont know...
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,103

    Re: Someone entertain me

    I played this game for almost an hour the other day!

    Filler - Presented by AddictingGames

    and i played this game non-stop for like 2 days!

    Play Bike Mania

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #41
    Just Registered Nix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhody
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,012

    Re: Someone entertain me

    There's this video out there...don't know if you've heard of it...but I hear it's fantastic. I believe it's called 2 girls 1 cup. Check it out.





    Ah...who hasn't seen that shit by now. First time I saw it was on NESR, so thanks ya bunch o' sick unclefuckas.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #42
    Just Registered newgixxerchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,394

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAzuki View Post
    My advice: Go find the thread with the link for the dating Ariane game. That will keep you busy and entertained.
    +1000

    I can't believe how long I actually played that... my bf got jealous...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #43
    I pick things up.... mzdagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bennington, NH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,780

    Re: Someone entertain me

    No snow day #3 for me. We got delayed, but I had to go to the dentist, so it wasn't much of a break. Thanks for the sites, though, everyone. I did utilize them. My above post was concerning the useless blather that came off as offensive to me.

    I have shown everyone I know those Flight of the Conchords guys, and I bookmarked the shopping link. Now I have stuff to do next time it snows!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

  19. #44
    Lifer stevecbr900rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Malden, Mass
    Posts
    2,196

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post
    it is, however i also know pete personally, and I know that he is joking because of an old avatar I used to have. I don't know you at all, although I can assume you are joking,w hen that is the 5th or so post about how a woman should be cleaning, it gets a little hard to take. The reason I am no longer ignoring posts like that is that this is my thread and I don't think I should have to have shit like that in my thread. Maybe I'll delete the whole thing since apparently no one knows how to interact with a female around here. If one of the boys had posted this thread there would be game sites, videos, etc, the things I was asking for. You guys decided, since I am female, that it is fine to tell me to "Go clean the house, woman, make your man happy, come suck my ****."

    If this puts me on everyone's block lists, so be it, but I don't want to be a member here who has to put up with harrassment. Typical razzing, sure, everyone gets that, but this is on a different level.

    Not to mention I shouldn't have to justify anything, it just should not happen.
    DAMN YOU GO GIRL... and i mean that i love when a girl sticks up for herself i can respect that.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    1993 Honda CBR900RR
    1990 Suzuki GSXR1100
    1992 Kawasaki ZX750
    1996 Honda F3 Trackbike

  20. #45
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    37,188

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Keira don't take no shit!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  21. #46
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,519

    Re: Someone entertain me

    Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post
    it is, however i also know pete personally, and I know that he is joking because of an old avatar I used to have. I don't know you at all, although I can assume you are joking,w hen that is the 5th or so post about how a woman should be cleaning, it gets a little hard to take.
    Of course I'm joking! Lighten up.

    I could see the validity of your argument if I consistantly posted demeaning comments about women or toward the women of the forum, but the fact is I don't. Why I'm only the one that is getting "spoken to" is beyond me.
    You guys decided, since I am female, that it is fine to tell me to "Go clean the house, woman, make your man happy, come suck my ****."
    For the record, I said nothing even remotely close to the latter comment.

    If this puts me on everyone's block lists, so be it, but I don't want to be a member here who has to put up with harrassment. Typical razzing, sure, everyone gets that, but this is on a different level.
    Good thing I don't block then, eh?

    Your perception of the "level" this is at is...well.....interesting. I mentioned this thread to my special lady friend and she chuckled and asked why you were being so sensitive...so what does that tell me? Granted, she knows me very well and with that she knows I'm joking. Again, if I posted demeaning stuff all the time, I could see where you're coming from. But I don't and I don't...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •