Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Great Fight....

  1. #1
    Rider. Just a rider... DucDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    69
    Posts
    8,806

    Great Fight....


    Just watched the Mayweather Hatton fight...as good as I've seen in years...

    Best line of the night...post fight interview. Rick Hatton, "What a fluke that was!!!!"

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by DucDave; 12-09-07 at 12:40 AM.
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

  2. #2
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,630

    Great Fight....

    i watched the ufc ultimate fighter finale. the main event between LW'S clay guida and roger huerta was the fight of the year for me.

    i don't think i've watched let alone payed to watch a boxing match in years. glad it was a good fight.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,233

    Great Fight....

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    i watched the ufc ultimate fighter finale. the main event between LW'S clay guida and roger huerta was the fight of the year for me.

    i don't think i've watched let alone payed to watch a boxing match in years. glad it was a good fight.
    Me too.

    I thought Koppenhaver and Rollins was the fight of the night. Those two guys nearly killed each other.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,630

    Great Fight....

    Quote Originally Posted by highsider View Post
    Me too.

    I thought Koppenhaver and Rollins was the fight of the night. Those two guys nearly killed each other.
    good fight but it was a brawl more than anything, not real technical. those elbows were brutal.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,233

    Great Fight....

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    good fight but it was a brawl more than anything, not real technical. those elbows were brutal.
    Oh, I am definitely learning how to throw elbows from the bottom like that - that was unbelievable.

    I enjoy a good brawl.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. To fight or not to fight a ticket...
    By Tricky Mike in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-30-07, 06:38 PM
  2. Girl fight!
    By Karaya One in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-06, 09:45 AM
  3. Best hockey fight ever....
    By Bruiser in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-06, 10:40 AM
  4. Almost time to GO FIGHT THA MAN!
    By OreoGaborio in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-04, 07:17 AM
  5. UFC Fight 43(?)
    By oreo_n2 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-03, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •