Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Fighting a speeding ticket in NH

Re: Fighting a speeding ticket in NH

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    i think the whole "my insurance will go up" thing is a farce. yes, if you get multiple moving violations and the insurance sees it when its time to renew then your rates may go up. if you have a clean record and you get 1 ticket, its not going to affect anything...unless its a DUI or something major.
    Not a farce. I got a ticket for having headphones on in my car... I had no clue that was against the law, and I actually left one ear open. Turns out that you are allowed to have one earbud in but not one headphone on. That $40 ticket with no points shot my insurance up a ton.

Also to add to that - this is the only ticket I've ever gotten. I actually later talked to the state trooper who issued the ticket and he told me I should have fought it. Since it didn't carry points, I didn't think it was worth fighting, but now I know.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by joshk1025; 01-04-19 at 11:20 AM. Reason: more details

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234