Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

floor jack

Re: floor jack

Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    edit: looks like the harbor freight one has a foot pedal that takes the place of the lever for a few first pumps till you have the clearance?...am i correct here?...not sure it will help me though since it will be all the way under the vehicle anyway
    The foot pedal moves with the handle so if the handle is down (to reach under your vehicle), the pedal is also down so it can't be used. Pretty much it's only useful when the handle is vertical. Now that I'm thinking about it, I rarely use the pedal.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

Quote Originally Posted by ZX-12R View Post
    The foot pedal moves with the handle so if the handle is down (to reach under your vehicle), the pedal is also down so it can't be used. Pretty much it's only useful when the handle is vertical. Now that I'm thinking about it, I rarely use the pedal.
    i'm a little slow today

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

got my jack today, thankfully, I saw it in the snowbank before a passerby. Fuck FedEx, everybody else can walk my packages to the door, last time, I happened to see em, an yelled "in here" when they were going to leave a $1k order in the snowbank

glad I went aluminum, even at 52 lbs it is freekin heavy, hate to lift a 103 lb steel jack

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

anybody here have a trolley hoist ? when I built my barn, I put a LVL beam in to hold my loft, I also had it sized to hold a 5 ton trolley, don't think I want to spend the cake on a power hoist/ trolley.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123