Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Flu shots?

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Flu shots?

What do you think about this flu shot frenzy going on? Personnally, I never got it, and would not get the shot either. But I can't help but wonder...me and my 2 daughters get sick easily, we get quiet a few cold every year, specially during winter. Ear, sinus, throat infections? yup, we get that too. Is getting the flu that dangerous? I mean, I had it a few times, getting weak, muscles pain and fever....but can that really kill you? Even with today's medicine?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Re: Flu shots?

Get yours in CANADA?
    -Suf Daddy

Originally posted by MissTwisties
    What do you think about this flu shot frenzy going on? Personnally, I never got it, and would not get the shot either. But I can't help but wonder...me and my 2 daughters get sick easily, we get quiet a few cold every year, specially during winter. Ear, sinus, throat infections? yup, we get that too. Is getting the flu that dangerous? I mean, I had it a few times, getting weak, muscles pain and fever....but can that really kill you? Even with today's medicine?

Suf Daddy.

Flu shots?

why? I don't live there anymore...

Besides, since I am not a resident anymore, I cannot benefit from the free health insurance. I am a United States of Americans evil resident now.

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Flu shots?

No the flu won't kill you unless you're less than 2 years old, or older than 65, and in really bad shape. i've gotten the flu shot for the past several years because i've been living in a college/dorm environment, and it's kept me pretty healthy during flu season.

you probably won't be able to get a flu shot this season anyway because Chiron (the company that makes the flu vaccine) had their license suspended, so there's like a flu vaccine shortage in the uS.

WSMC #940

I'm Streetarded!!! telefonicagsxr's Avatar

Flu shots?

well I had to get the flu shot this year due to not having a spleen in the result of my accident. I hope I dont get anything this year and if I do I have to be on antibiotics, but the only benefit to no spleen is the fact you cant throw up without sticking your hand down your throat.

Flu shots?

ya know...I hate washing my hands too often. My skin becomes dry and crack easily, making it easy for any small cuts. So I think I'm gonna get a few bottles of that sanitizer (might actually makes my hands dry too), and a few tubes of hand creme.

But I got to do what I got to do, I have 2 kids of my own, and some daycare kids too that cvan bring any type of germs in my house. Little buggers....