Fuck Them!

Fuck Them!

I'm tired as hell of hearing the Taliban's allegations that civilians are being killed over there. By their estimations, they say we've killed over 200 civilians. As far as I'm concerned, going by their count, they still owe us 5800 civilian lives...

And don't bother giving me the ol' "....doesn't that make us as bad as them..." bullshit. My answer? You're fuckin' right it does!!! They didn't give a fuck, why should we? I know I'd feel a whole helluva lot better if THEY hadta try to find 6000 or so innocent people under tons of rubble....

Them's my gunz and I'm stickin' to 'em!

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Just Registered

Fuck Them!

fuckin aye Stoneman - we're in agreement there.

Im also a big fan of my "Frequent Flyer" plan. This is where United and AA both give out free plane tickets to Afghanistan, namely to pissed off Americans that are affected by this fucking mess. Then come try and tell me about civilian fuckin casualties...you thought LA had riots? ...you aint seen nothin yet

0 Not allowed!

Fuck Them!

Hee hee....I've always been a very vengful person. When people cross me I've always made it a point to get 'em back by doing the same fuckin' thing to them, even if it takes a coupla years...

I'm a firm believer in "..an eye for an eye...", and this shit pushes me waaaaay beyond extreme. I WANT A BODY COUNT!!! And I don't care if it's THEIR civilians, the taliban, the norhtern alliance, al quada, I DON'T CARE! And I don't want quick, painless deaths either, no. I want them to suffer like so many Americans did last month...

Say what you will, and think of me what you may. But they didn't give a rat's ass about inocent lives, why the fuck should I?

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?