Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Fuggin' Weather Goons...

  1. #1
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,330

    Fuggin' Weather Goons...


    "...light snow, starting late morning. Will be light, so accumilations should be in the 1-3 inch range. Snow should taper off by 6:00 tonight..."

    Ummm.....YEAH. Juuuuuust a bit off on that one! Here it is 8:30 and it's damned near white out up here. Already got about 6" and now they're saying it won't be done 'til about midnight. By my unscientific measurements, we've gotten two inches in the past hour and a half alone. Good call, ya fucks! Glad I waited to break out the snowblower...

    Ya listening, all you guys with sleds??? Our lake has been a virtual highway for sleds today. Lost count at ten-hundred-and-eighty...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  2. #2
    Lifer Karaya One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Springfield, Mass
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,104

    Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    2 inches?? At your house??

    That's a first!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

  3. #3
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    69
    Posts
    15,206

    Re: Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    Originally posted by Stoneman
    "...light snow, starting late morning. Will be light, so accumilations should be in the 1-3 inch range. Snow should taper off by 6:00 tonight..."

    Ummm.....YEAH. Juuuuuust a bit off on that one! Here it is 8:30 and it's damned near white out up here. Already got about 6" and now they're saying it won't be done 'til about midnight. By my unscientific measurements, we've gotten two inches in the past hour and a half alone. Good call, ya fucks! Glad I waited to break out the snowblower...

    Ya listening, all you guys with sleds??? Our lake has been a virtual highway for sleds today. Lost count at ten-hundred-and-eighty...

    yup that's what I was thinkin too. earlier when I noticed we already had 6 inches, the weather forcast has been updated to 3-6 inches and now theres at least 8..... I'm planning on riding tomorrow morning

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  4. #4
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,330

    Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    Originally posted by Karaya One
    2 inches?? At your house??

    That's a first!
    I was waiting for that...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  5. #5
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,330

    Re: Re: Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    Originally posted by RandyO
    yup that's what I was thinkin too. earlier when I noticed we already had 6 inches, the weather forcast has been updated to 3-6 inches and now theres at least 8..... I'm planning on riding tomorrow morning
    I just flipped over to NECN for a minute, and they're saying that up here we have another inch or two to go...

    For once, just ONCE, I'd like to hear 'em admit that they fucked up. Just say you missed the boat on this one. Just once...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  6. #6
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,231

    Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    On tonight's News at 9, Weatherman Ted Donnelly admits:

    Okay, I'm a tard and I fucked up. As penance, I will be beaten with a cane, Singapore-style.

    On tonights News at 9!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,330

    Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    Originally posted by highsider
    On tonight's News at 9, Weatherman Ted Donnelly admits:

    Okay, I'm a tard and I fucked up. As penance, I will be beaten with a cane, Singapore-style.

    On tonights News at 9!
    That's exactly what I wanna hear from them! Just ONCE, admit it...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  8. #8
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,231

    Fuggin' Weather Goons...

    Originally posted by Stoneman
    That's exactly what I wanna hear from them! Just ONCE, admit it...
    LOL...I think they should make them dress according to how they predict the weather....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. Fuggin' Aye!
    By Stoneman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-09, 05:15 AM
  2. Fuggin' Aye!
    By Stoneman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-06, 05:33 PM
  3. Ya Fuggin' Kak!
    By Stoneman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-04, 07:00 PM
  4. Fuggin' AYE!!! Little Help???
    By Stoneman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-03, 08:16 AM
  5. Fuggin' Aye...
    By Stoneman in forum Pit Area
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-03, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •