Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

German Shepperds

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

German Shepperds

Not sure if some of you are looking for a German Shepperd, but as I was looking for a stud for our dogs (yorkies), I stumbled on this website and thought this guy has the most gorgeous German Shepperds...here is the website: German Shepherd Vom Derby Holland Land He's in Massachusetts.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

German Shepperds

With all the worthy dogs that get put to sleep in this country on a daily basis I don't know how anybody can even consider buying a dog from a breeder. Never mind the people who buy them from Dog stores and puppy mills.

Petfinder.com: Adopt a pet and help an animal shelter rescue a puppy or kitten. the only source you need to find a new dog.

German Shepperds

Yep, what he said... I adopted my husky/g.s. mix... Looking hard to find a young female bully to rescue, but apparently pitbulls don't exist around me anymore haha.

German Shepperds

Quote Originally Posted by rjh200 View Post
    With all the worthy dogs that get put to sleep in this country on a daily basis I don't know how anybody can even consider buying a dog from a breeder. Never mind the people who buy them from Dog stores and puppy mills.

Petfinder.com: Adopt a pet and help an animal shelter rescue a puppy or kitten. the only source you need to find a new dog.
    A-FUCKING-MEN.

German Shepperds

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
    Yep, what he said... I adopted my husky/g.s. mix... Looking hard to find a young female bully to rescue, but apparently pitbulls don't exist around me anymore haha.
    my sister just 'rescued' a pit pup. Apparently the people were creeps and gross...she took one of the last pups, but she said there was a female left. She said they're pure bred but they dont have papers (good for home owners ins.) and can claim its a mutt. If you're interested, I'll ask her if they have it still. I think she'd be around 6.5 weeks now. A little early but they weren't feeding off the mother anymore and like i said....crappy owners. Oh, she paid them $50.00 for it. give me a call.

In forest park, springfield.

Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

German Shepperds

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinechic View Post
    I think she'd be around 6.5 weeks now.
    I would love to see pics of the puppies!!! (no I cannot adopt, already got 3 dogs!)

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

German Shepperds

i dont have pics of them...i have one of my sisters on my phone but i have no idea how to put it on the comp. he's cute though!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

German Shepperds

My friend's cousin just got a 5mo female pitbull. It was so awesome and crazy I almost want one now. Especially after we had to euthanize our 9yo lab/golden mix two weeks ago due to acute renal failure.

German Shepperds

It is not that they don't exist, more that the rescues and shelters are a lot more carefull now with the Bullies they get in. I happen to do volunteer work and foster for Pittielove Rescue and we will be at WAG-a-PAWlooza this sunday. Take a look at the dogs available and we are always getting more. The team there will work with you to help find the perfect match.

Thanks,
    Randy