Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Home Surveillance Options

Re: Home Surveillance Options

i'm getting like 10 clips a night with 1 of my blink cameras cause i live on a main road and the camera is picking up the headlights shining on my lawn/driveway as cars pass...i have my sensitivity set to 5 and i just blocked out another square in the activity zone to see if that helps...if i block out too much or drop the sensitivity too low it won't pick me up driving in/out of my driveway sometimes...tough to dial these things in with my situation...just turned both cameras onto saver quality mode so thanks for that idea

0 Not allowed!
    bike: none but i have a seafoam green 125cc scooter
    Point37s Garage Sale Thread

Professor of Philosphy Cerberus's Avatar

Re: Home Surveillance Options

Quote Originally Posted by Point37 View Post
    i'm getting like 10 clips a night with 1 of my blink cameras cause i live on a main road and the camera is picking up the headlights shining on my lawn/driveway as cars pass...i have my sensitivity set to 5 and i just blocked out another square in the activity zone to see if that helps...if i block out too much or drop the sensitivity too low it won't pick me up driving in/out of my driveway sometimes...tough to dial these things in with my situation...just turned both cameras onto saver quality mode so thanks for that idea

0 Not allowed!
    Get out while you can

Find your own path

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234