I just want to say..

I just want to say..

That I hope they find the sniper, and string him up by his fucking balls from the crown of the statue of liberty, covered in bird food with a hornets nest shoved up his ass, honey all over his dick, and a mouthful of fire ants.

That is all.

0 Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

I just want to say..

0 Not allowed!
    -Josh || Forum Rules || Stop. Think. Post.

"I brap with a clear conscience." - nhbubba

I just want to say..

I second that motion... or third or whatever....

Fuckin' jackass... they better fry him when they catch him....

0 Not allowed!

Re: I just want to say..

Originally posted by CQ7String
    That I hope they find the sniper, and string him up by his fucking balls from the crown of the statue of liberty, covered in bird food with a hornets nest shoved up his ass, honey all over his dick, and a mouthful of fire ants.

That is all.
    Q, you obviously have a problem holding things inside. You really should let your feelings out more often. Now, how do you REALLY feel about this?

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

I just want to say..

Now I just learned that some sick fuck sabotaged a playground. Put a bunch of razor sharp metal bits all in the sand and on the slides/etc..

WTF kind of people do shit like this?

Between the Taliban, the sniper, the child abductions, and the rest of the countless sick, twisted assholes in the world..

Just give me a chaingun for one day and let me go to town. I'll solve all the world's problems.

0 Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

I just want to say..

CQ, we need more info on that one... link? something?

-t

0 Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

....................... PinHead's Avatar

I just want to say..

Isn't it woderfull how the media gives these allready sick fucks more ideas?

0 Not allowed!
    2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    05 WR 250F

The Sniper...

A lot of people have asked me about this one, mostly because of my past. Just remember, I will give an unbiased view, so if you wanna flame, you would have more luck pisssing up a rope or trying to nail jello to the wall...
    1) Obviously, the guy has training. The M-16/AR-15 that he is using is NOT a terribly accurate rifle. He has probably blueprinted it, as well.
    2) He does NOT want to be caught and will be particularly difficult to catch. A true sniper remains hidden, makes his kill, and then vacates. Since he is picking open target areas and random targets of opportunity, it will be impossible to stake out an area.
    3) Motive. A toughie, but I will speak from experience. He told the police "I am God." In a sense, that is true. He holds the power of life and death for some people (no flames, please - just think about it objectively). Since a sniper gets no credit or exposure, that is not his motive. IMHO, he is "teaching" us a lesson - we are "safe" only through the actions of himself and others like him (no flames, please). He is showing us what it is like to NOT be safe.

I base my analysis on past experience. Most of the people I worked with became somewhat sickened by what is important to people back at home. Their perceptions of right and wrong and their value systems were changed dramatically. For example - I had a guy in garrison talk to me about being in traffic. He was talking about how people can get so upset by being in traffic. He said "Y'know what I think? I think it's great that I have a car... and that I have a road to drive it on... and that I don't have to worry about getting killed or maimed on the way to work... and that I can get gas whenever I want... and that I'm surrounded by people with all the same freedoms." As Americans, we take a lot for granted.

Sorry for the HUGE message, but this is just something for y'all to think about...

0 Not allowed!

I just want to say..

Have they definately said it was an AR-15 style weapon? I know thats what they've been showing in the media.. (they LOVE blaming assault weapons.. AK's and AR's especially) I know it's a .223 but there are PLENTY of other rifles in a .223 that would be more accurate (varmit rifles especially) like just about any bolt action. I really just hate people going off on assualt weapons and condeming them and weapons ownership over a few psychos.

0 Not allowed!

I just want to say..

yo, blade... thought provoking post. care to elaborate on what it means to "blueprint" a weapon?

is that like breaking it down and knowing the spec of each component?
    -t

0 Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Blueprinting

Is really no different than blueprinting an engine. A gunsmith makes sure all the parts are in tolerance and the barrel is straight and true, with no hard edges on the rifling, etc. It's a good place to begin looking - check with the gunsmiths and see who has had a .223 rifle blueprinted.

0 Not allowed!