Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ideas on free stream Patriots on XB1?

Ideas on free stream Patriots on XB1?

I don't have cable nor do I have any other kind of fancy dancy way to watch TV. I have internet.

Here's what troubles me:

NFL Mobile offers free streaming however I cannot cast from my phone to my TV/ XB1.

The NFL app for XB1 in the Microsoft store seemingly does not offer an option to stream local games based on location and it does not appear to me that I can link the acct my phone uses to the XB1 NFL app.

How do I get these two dots to connect in some way with the result being free Patriots games?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by butcher bergs; 12-31-17 at 03:34 PM.

Re: Ideas on free stream Patriots on XB1?

What kind of phone?

Also, Kodi was just released for XB1, so if you want to bootleg the games then they can be streamed via kodi

2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

Hypertarded

No idea on casting from phone to TV, but i'd think the easiest would be using a VPN showing that you reside in Wisconsin, or wherever you choose outside the local area

Phone is Droid Turbo. Yes, it will cast via certain apps like Youtube and also through Settings-->Display but the XB1 is not seen for whatever reason.

I keep reading that I can purchase a dongle for the TV from a Verizon store. Open to anyone's thoughts on that one...

What's VPN going to do for me with regards to this scenario? And where would I VPN to? Admittedly I've used VPN only for work purposes so I don't know a whole lot about it beyond what I've just stated.

Check out reddit - r/NFLstreams. You can find streams for all the NFL games. r/nbastreams and r/nhlstreams for your Celtics and Bruins fix

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!