Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

So I'm dating a MILF.....

Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

Quote Originally Posted by l3uddha View Post
    nothing personal against her. i've never even met her so whatever. just a few concerns/questions:

-you'll have to deal with her ex in the background

-what she do for work? there a future in it?

-she a single mom on her own, or living with her parents?

if she's mature and supporting her kid on her own, that's cool. very respectable. otherwise she could just be a really cool girl, with a shitload of problems and baggage, that you'll be the one to pick up... that's just what i think from standing back and looking at the situation; details aside. yea ultimately follow your feelings, just be very cautious here.

the woman that lived across the street from my parents was a single mom with 3 kids. she had a great nursing job (busted her ass), a beautiful house, and was providing her kids with a geat childhood all on her own. she ended up meeting and marrying my parent's lawyer, who had no kids.

if she's the type that lives with her parents and sticks them with the kid so she can go drinking and partying at night, run (don't walk) in the other direction.

see thats kinda what impresses me about her. shes super responsible, has her own apartment, runs HR for a kohl's office and wants to classes in accounting, drives a nice car and pays for it, and takes really good care of her kid all on her own....a little help from the state for daycare, but no child support from the father. I mean shit, I barely even have my life as together as she does....and shes got twice the bills and doesn't make as much as I do haha (as far as I know).

Nilez - I see what you're sayin, but even though the kid is obviously her responsibility and stuff I just thought it'd be interesting to hear from ppl that might have been in a similar situation. The way I kinda see it is if I want to care about her, its a package deal to care about her son as well...thus I dont want to cause any issues simply because he isn't directly my responsibility. ....if that makes sense.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by RyanNicholson; 02-25-08 at 10:18 AM.

What ever you decide to pursue with this girl make sure that the kid knows you're name is "Uncle" Ryan and not something else...

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    What ever you decide to pursue with this girl make sure that the kid knows you're name is "Uncle" Ryan and not something else...
    Nice. I like that one....

Johnny

Its an Italian bike...Ive had (have?) a few

Just Registered The Crashing Tomato's Avatar

Top Ten ?'s to ask yourself before dating a MILF

Ryan ask yourself these questions ( V's Chris'(poty) and Nef's comments aside)

1. what does / is my ideal dating / married life like?

2. kid or no kid, does she fit with Q 1?

3. Can I have fun with this girl even when the shit hits the fan? when the kids shit hits the fan? when / if the ex / daddy comes around?

4. will I have my families support with this relationship? or am i strong enough to live my own life without my family and thier criticism?

5. am I the type of guy that can play the field (date other ppl) while the shit is hitting the fan or will I stick it out *because she needs me* ?

6. Or is it that, "I'm just a sucker with low self esteem"?

7. what am I going to want in 2 years, 5 years, 10 years? same ? for her?

8. Other than fun, a good time, and sex, what does she need from me that she doesn't already have?

9. do I want kids of my own?

10. can she have any more kids?

these are questions i have had to ask myself from personal experience

as 5 of the last 10 women I dated before I got married (including my now wife) were / are single moms. I am now Step- dad to 3 kids (a 22 yo a 19 yo and a 17 yo) and let me tell you it could be a lot easier. Just so you know my wife and I scored an 80 on this questionnairre.

---------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by hammadown .....
    The rule is:
    If even Zip Tie Alley says, "no you shouldn't use a zip tie on that" you REALLLLLLY shouldn't use a zip tie on that! lol

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RyanNicholson View Post
    see thats kinda what impresses me about her. shes super responsible, has her own apartment, runs HR for a kohl's office and takes classes in accounting, drives a nice car and pays for it, and takes really good care of her kid all on her own....a little help from the state for daycare, but no child support from the father. I mean shit, I barely even have my life as together as she does....and shes got twice the bills and doesn't make as much as I do haha.

The way I kinda see it is if I want to care about her, its a package deal to care about her son as well...thus I dont want to cause any issues simply because he isn't directly my responsibility. ....if that makes sense.
    Seems to me she's got all her shit together...MUCH better than a lot of other young (and older) single parents like her. And I completly agree with your last statement...IT IS a package deal, if you intend to go into a relationship with this girl. You can't date the girl, and ignore her child. It is part of who she is! If you were with her just for a fun night here and there, that would be another story, but seems to me you want more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    How about just "Ryan"...my daughter never called my ex's "uncle".

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    It's nice to see how some people can easily say "too much baggage". So are you saying that because a woman (or a man, for that matter) is not allowed to have a second chance at love and having a life, relationship, marriage, etc. with someone else...because they have a child from a past relationship? I understand some of you might have been burned with a situation like this, heck I have been with one or two guys who had a kid (one of them had 2) and it didn't work out. I couldn't stand their kids, the ex, or whatever other reason. BUt to just say as a general statement that a woman (or guy) with a child is only problems waiting to happen is not true. It all depends on how you fit in the picture..if it works for you and the other partie and you make each other happy, then why not?? You could love someone else's child close, if not as much as if they were your own.

ummmmmm....doctor phil called.....he wants his show back.

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Ryan.... You can do better my friend.

Might be an Owie but it is the truth. I don't pull punches. Straight talk from the DOC!

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

So....interesting updates.

Everything was perfect until a week or so ago. Her son got sick, her ex got psycho, took her to court....basically is fighting for full custody (which he wont get). Shes trying super hard to keep the peace between the two of them so hes lucky to get the custody that he has. I wont go into to much detail for the sake of her privacy though. Anyways, shes stressed out like crazy over it. Because of this we've dropped any "title" between us and have spent less time together because part of the issue with her ex was me being around their son (and his infinite jealousy). I really want this to work out but I have no idea whats gunna happen.

So in the mean time I met MILF 2.0 who socially is a bit of an upgrade but personality-wise is a little more reserved (just kinda shy and more mellow). Milf 2.0 has less baggage but I still like Milf 1.0 more I think. I've only hung out with Milf 2.0 a couple times just to get to know her and whatnot while Milf 1.0 and I are on our little break. Milf 2.0 knows about Milf 1.0 but not vise-versa. I like them both, I hope things with Milf 1.0 work out though.

Think of it like when Microsoft released Vista....theoretically its an upgrade but everyone still wants to run XP.

Here is a pic of Milf 2.0 for reference...

i'm probably going to hell for explaining all this on a public forum, but w/e. Neither of them know about this place or use any of my computers.

Lifer

i'm probably going to hell for explaining all this on a public forum, but w/e. Neither of them know about this place or use any of my computers.
    Hey, at least it'll be warm and you'll know people there right?

but, good luck with however it turns out...

Quote Originally Posted by nilez View Post
    Hey, at least it'll be warm and you'll know people there right?
    thats a good way to look at it

How old is this on and her child?

Adobe Certified Expert, Photoshop CS4
    Adobe Certified Professional, Flash CS4

Yes Ryan, is there like a milf store you go to hang out at? Cause umm, wanna let me know where it is?

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious View Post
    How old is this on and her child?
    this one just turned 23 on Saturday and has a 2 year old daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    Yes Ryan, is there like a milf store you go to hang out at? Cause umm, wanna let me know where it is?
    I dunno man, its weird lately. 2008 is the year of the milf or something. her best friend is a bit of one as well.

MILF 2.0 looks cute, but like Vista, it's gonna need a Service Pack added for better performance

EX 105 : AMA, ASRA, CCS South East, and WERA
    2014 ASRA SuperStock National Champion - Amateur Division
    Thanks to my sponsors: Motul, Michelin/STS, K&N, Woodcraft, Yoshimura R&D All Balls Racing, Galfer, Sidi Boots, Vortex

also just to add.... I haven't hooked up with this new girl in any way...kissed her good night but thats pretty much it. I was just a bit impressed with this girl also and wasn't sure what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DBConz View Post
    MILF 2.0 looks cute, but like Vista, it's gonna need a Service Pack added for better performance
    indeed.

great bump

EX 105 : AMA, ASRA, CCS South East, and WERA
    2014 ASRA SuperStock National Champion - Amateur Division
    Thanks to my sponsors: Motul, Michelin/STS, K&N, Woodcraft, Yoshimura R&D All Balls Racing, Galfer, Sidi Boots, Vortex

North Reading (also known as the North Pole)

Good luck man. I am 26 and not even NEAR ready to be around a kid. My nephew for a few hours is one thing but my own or having to be a dad to someone elses ICK!!

2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSVkid View Post
    Good luck man. I am 26 and not even NEAR ready to be around a kid. My nephew for a few hours is one thing but my own or having to be a dad to someone elses ICK!!

well it really isn't like that....even when I was around her son I was never a "dad" figure. She made sure that didn't happen. If we're just relaxin at her place or whatever and she needs to take care of him, she does and thats pretty much how it is. Both the girls are the same way....they know any guy they date isn't gunna want to take on a daddy role right off the bat and they dont want their kid to become super attached to anybody that they are dating unless it turns into something serious.

well it really isn't like that....even when I was around her son I was never a "dad" figure. She made sure that didn't happen. If we're just relaxin at her place or whatever and she needs to take care of him, she does and thats pretty much how it is. Both the girls are the same way....they know any guy they date isn't gunna want to take on a daddy role right off the bat and they dont want their kid to become super attached to anybody that they are dating unless it turns into something serious.

Not right away but you WILL fall into that roll in the future...

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Not right away but you WILL fall into that roll in the future...

doesn't pretty much everybody fall into that roll in the future?

her best friend is a bit of one as well.
    I will PM you my phone number, give it to her friend, tell her Im single. Just dont tell her I loathe kids. Thanks bud!

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

I was in this situation when I was dating my wife. Except I dated my wife for 9 months before I even met her daughter. Miss t is right, just roll with it and see how you feel about it. No need to force yourself in one direction or another because of a perception about the situation. If you like it, hang around. If not, walk away.

In my case, I fell in love with both of them (different types obviously) and made them my family, and we added one more. Nobody gets the "step" label in our family.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by spydah View Post
    Nobody gets the "step" label in our family.
    a lot of people must trip and fall down in your family!

oohhhhh God I crack myself up.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast