Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 188

So I'm dating a MILF.....

  1. #151
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    37,199

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....


    Quote Originally Posted by RyanNicholson View Post
    all women are fucking insane




    ...that is all
    R1 Slowflyer? Is that you?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  2. #152
    Lifer RyanNicholson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canterbury, NH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,483

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGitorio View Post
    R1 Slowflyer? Is that you?
    haha ouch...burn

    don't want to get into details too much, but y'know the joke flirting that male/female friends do sometimes? Nothing serious just goofing around, completely innocent? Like the stupid leg humping here on NESR or whatever...

    Turns out insecure gf's don't think its so innocent and think its worth ending a great relationship over.

    Needless to say I slept on the couch last night.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #153
    live to ride seth399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,675

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    damn dude! I just moved in with my girl this fall and it is good overall...She's young (22) and kinda needy but I find almost all girls I date are. Is she crazy? Yes, she even admits it but she is a hot/good chick! She is not a milf though....Lately when I am out and about and I see chicks in late 20s-30s with a little kid I think its hot for some reason....I think something is wrong with me.

    As far as your original posts, a college roommate/good buddy of mine is with a girl who has 2 kids. It actually worked out really well for them because her shit didn't work out with the original dad and my buddy didn't really ever want his own kids and he loves spending time with these little kids...now they are getting married next year.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

  4. #154
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    I don't think women are crazy, most of them are just overly-emotional.

    As Jack Nicholson would say "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability."

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  5. #155
    live to ride seth399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,675

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    I don't think women are crazy, most of them are just overly-emotional.

    As Jack Nicholson would say "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability."
    good point BUT overly emotional for no apparent reason = crazy

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

  6. #156
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by seth505 View Post
    good point BUT overly emotional for no apparent reason = crazy
    That's the important part. Women don't always tell you WHY they are upset. They don't necessarily expect you to know, they just want to know that you care enough to find out. I know they don't operate the way men do, but that's the reason you like them, because they're fragile and delicate and You know what I mean.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  7. #157
    Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Foxboro, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,601

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    is it wrong for me to play "rebound guy" while ryans on the couch?



    what? rebound guy is a very comfortable position to play - just sayin

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

  8. #158
    live to ride seth399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,675

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    no...it takes TWO to TANGO
    (unless you're tying her up then ya you are a bad guy)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

  9. #159
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    I'm not crazy... but I'm also not girlfriend material

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  10. #160
    live to ride seth399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,675

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    I'm not crazy... but I'm also not girlfriend material
    o shit see...if you find one that aint crazy she won't date you

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

  11. #161
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by seth505 View Post
    o shit see...if you find one that aint crazy she won't date you
    date?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  12. #162
    live to ride seth399's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,675

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Now your confusing me therefore you're crazy! I thought this thread was about dating a milf...or is just about banging some V and A

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS #399
    MX #505

  13. #163
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Sorry Ryan.... [/hijack]


    She'll get over it... and if she doesn't, you'll move on to a chick that's not as insecure and jealous

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  14. #164
    Lifer RyanNicholson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Canterbury, NH
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,483

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    I don't think women are crazy, most of them are just overly-emotional.

    As Jack Nicholson would say "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability."

    negative, you're all fucking crazy

    but i agree with the rest

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #165
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanNicholson View Post
    negative, you're all fucking crazy

    but i agree with the rest
    I'LL SHOW YOU CRAZY!


    BITCH I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU! ()

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  16. #166
    Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southwick, Matachusetts :)
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,791

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    That's the important part. Women don't always tell you WHY they are upset. They don't necessarily expect you to know, they just want to know that you care enough to find out. I know they don't operate the way men do, but that's the reason you like them, because they're fragile and delicate and You know what I mean.
    Why do you speak as women as if you were a third entity not related to "them" ? YOU ARE a woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    I'm not crazy...
    So you say...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

    "If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."


  17. #167
    Just Registered ThisBitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    YAY AREA
    Posts
    8,249

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    Why do you speak as women as if you were a third entity not related to "them" ? YOU ARE a woman.
    Nope. Dude with tits, ask Nick.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    So you say...
    You're an expert!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Original

  18. #168
    Senior Member apollomx681's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    449

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    i hooked up with a milf, but i didnt want anythign to do with that.. so i went for girls without kids.. its alot of responsibility.. usually girls with kids wanna either settle down or they are looking for a babysitter while they party...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS- zip-tie alley #681

    2004 zx636r- road....carbon fiber=
    2002 sv650- toecutter, track
    2002 xr100- dirty play

  19. #169
    Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southwick, Matachusetts :)
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,791

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    Nope. Dude with tits
    You can wish...you were still a real woman last time I saw you.


    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    You're an expert!
    Riiight. Because you know me so well (not.)


    So are you feeling any better? Going to do any PT? It did nothing for me after a car accident I had 2 years ago. I guess it works for some, not so much for others. Good luck with whatever route you take.


    Ryan....good luck with your honey. It's no fun when someone is overly jealous. But I think it's nice when there is at least a little bit of it (nothing that is to an unhealthy level), just show the other person must care about you and don't want to loose you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MissTwisties; 10-10-08 at 04:39 PM.
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

    "If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."


  20. #170
    Yowza LaRNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tewksbury , MA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,905

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    i end up on the couch quite a bit, shit happens, but if ur a good spooner, she'll come to her senses

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    .:|LaRNZ|:.

  21. #171
    KB KB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Manchester NH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    8,270

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Sorry Ryan I'm not reading 177 fuckin posts.

    Run away and fast. You are too young to deal with someone elses sperm child.

    KB

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

    GMD COMPUTRACK

  22. #172
    KB KB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Manchester NH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    8,270

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnm988 View Post
    I'm not crazy... but I'm also not girlfriend material


    You are WOMAN therefore by default you are crazy

    KB

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

    GMD COMPUTRACK

  23. #173
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    You are WOMAN therefore by default you are crazy

    KB

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  24. #174
    KB KB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Manchester NH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    8,270

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittenger5 View Post
    You calling me stupid?

    You need a fat lip!

    KB

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

    GMD COMPUTRACK

  25. #175
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: So I'm dating a MILF.....

    But if Im calling you stupid, and Im agreeing with you, doesnt that make me stupid by the transitive property or something?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who was it that asked about dating a buddy's Ex?
    By OreoGaborio in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-07-05, 10:15 PM
  2. Computer dating cartoon
    By need4speed in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-04, 05:13 AM
  3. Dating service for bikers?
    By MissTwisties in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-04, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •