Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Anyone have a GREAT insurance agent they can recommend?

rides bikes

Anyone have a GREAT insurance agent they can recommend?

I hate that I even need one, but alas...Massachusetts. My current agent adds no value, and she just made her third clerical error of the year, all of which caused me to need to make return trips to the RMV. They don't offer any "runner" services, and whenever I ask I get told it's a week+ out.

In fairness, I do ask a lot of them as I typically make 20+ policy changes a year.

Can anyone recommend an insurance agent that's really great? It would be awesome if they did RMV running, and also awesome if they were on the north shore, although I have never needed to physically go to my current agent's office.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(4) Try not to be a dick. PurplePackage's Avatar

Re: Anyone have a GREAT insurance agent they can recommend?

I live in MA and have no agent. When I need RMV services, I use the USPS.

I have a great agent, but I'm finding that I can do more directly with the company, Plymouth Rock, and of course more and more on line and directly with MA RMV.

Don't believe everything you think.

rides bikes

I would love to deal directly with my insurance providers, but at least Progressive requires me to go through an agent.

Lifer

I have been using Welsh and Parker in Hudson for well over 25 years. They have never let me down. Ive been to the office once or twice lol. They handle all my policies and give a nice discount. Every few years i rate compare them to others and while they arent always the cheapest they make up for it in service. You will get your own dedicated agent when you sign up, none of these mystery guests every time you call or email.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!