Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 13 of 13

So Iwent on an interview today

  1. #1
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    Smile So Iwent on an interview today


    and the woman that interviewed me was smoking hot..... Her shirt was unbuttoned down to her belly button, and she had a great rack I hope I get a second interview

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,633

    Re: So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    and the woman that interviewed me was smoking hot..... Her shirt was unbuttoned down to her belly button, and she had a great rack I hope I get a second interview
    i hope the jobs to be her assistant

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    So Iwent on an interview today

    nah, but I do think she is the boss

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    16
    Posts
    6,937

    So Iwent on an interview today

    what was your impression of her. from my experience hot bosses are usually bitches

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  5. #5
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by Nikon
    what was your impression of her. from my experience hot bosses are usually bitches
    She seemed nice enough, I think she started her own branch of an existing firm. On the way out she asked 'so what is the seven tatoo for?' She is one of the first people to get it right, most say 'why do you have an L on you hand?' Then she went on to say that she wanted to get a tigger tat, I think my foots in the door

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,633

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    She seemed nice enough, I think she started her own branch of an existing firm. On the way out she asked 'so what is the seven tatoo for?' She is one of the first people to get it right, most say 'why do you have an L on you hand?' Then she went on to say that she wanted to get a tigger tat, I think my foots in the door

    were is this job i think i need to apply i got some animal tats i'll show her

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    So Iwent on an interview today

    hurry up I think this is the last day for 1st interviews

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,633

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    hurry up I think this is the last day for 1st interviews
    damit i can't get to ri that fast. tell kristin i'll interslam with her some other time

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by blackvfr
    damit i can't get to ri that fast. tell kristin i'll interslam with her some other time

    Actually it's Jessica Andrade, but she doesn't tell you that

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Lifer LuvDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ashland, MA
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,891

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Where are the pics? This is why they invented camera phones.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

  12. #12
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by LuvDog
    Where are the pics? This is why they invented camera phones.

    I got a second interview, so we'll see about pics

    Kinda wierd cuase I went there with not getting or wanting the job in the first place, it was just a fuck it interview, so I could tell my boss I had an offer.... I'm evil I just want a raise till I quit in March

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Lifer SEVENSGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,224

    So Iwent on an interview today

    Originally posted by Leebo
    We dont want to see the job posting, we want pictures of her RACK!
    Lee

    I wanna see pics of her rack too

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. Finally, some honesty at a job interview.
    By highsider in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-06, 09:30 PM
  2. Good interview with HRC Gen. Mgr. Ishii
    By akira700 in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-06, 10:06 PM
  3. Best Interview Question Ever
    By HBerry in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-06, 10:47 AM
  4. Interview today
    By Ducrappy in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-05, 08:23 PM
  5. Did Ya Catch The Interview...
    By Stoneman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-03, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •