Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

jim stoppani's shortcut to size

Re: jim stoppani's shortcut to size

*wants to get bigger
    *doesn't eat enough
    *starts cycling to work for additional cardio
    *doesn't account for added calorie burn

I see you're taking this getting big thing seriously.

0 Not allowed!

lol, not really a getting big thing anymore...6 years later, it's evolved into just being healthy

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 05-12-19 at 10:39 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Been around 3 weeks of freshly meal delivery...I am a fan! Just like the smoothies, If I stop eating the meals and use a few days of take out/unhealthy, I feel it. I eat one meal a day, change out my meals weekly (for variety), recycle as much as I can with no dishes. I canít emphasize how much I hate cleaning dishes. I did lose maybe 4-5lbs and found I can go from 144-151 just based on diet and water weight. Once my stupid rental is done and I get a tenant I am actually re-think a weight lifting regime.

Freshly isnít so great if you are a foodie (Itís more sustenance for me), and if budget is really important and you can make 6 meals on a much lower and efficient price point than $60/week. Hello Fresh (meal kit - you have to cook it) has group on deals which make the meals $4-$6 for the first couple weeks

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 05-30-19 at 03:55 PM.

still loving freshly/smoothie combo for the majority of my eating

feeling better, appetite went down (I swear those processed foods/chips/snacks have hormones or something to increase appetite), my love handles shrank, and starting to see abs again. the low calorie/high protein/clean eating ingredients part of a workout diet is exactly what freshly is for me. plus I barely go to a grocery store, get a balanced variety in the diet (2 days fish, 2 days chicken, 2 days turkey and I never have to cook/clean, etc.

pretty much waiting for tenant to pay and move in, then I want to get back into the gym, and may increase the freshly to eat 2 meals a day a few days a week when I start increasing my activity level

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 06-20-19 at 12:39 PM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke: ** 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R **
    instagram @veshlife

Alright! So the energy/results from the meal delivery has started a domino effect...I got a planet fitness membership LOL

Just a Smith for the bench/incline bench and squats, but almost everything else is there

Key part: 5 mins from work/home

First week: just get the joints used to being tugged on...lowest weight, high reps.

The question is - has my body finally conformed to the standards of bulking and shredding from clean increased calorie intake and lifting?

Will test out in a month or two!

0 Not allowed!