li'l kids scare me

li'l kids scare me

i just got fed up with some BS at work and decided to take that lunch break i skipped today to go rip around and get some air...

well i managed to lose myself, and my bearing(somewhere north of andover), and i was ripping through this back road, around a turn to the right, leaned over moderately when all the sudden... looking back at me was this little kid on a BMX!!!! Talk about crapping your pants... he was right in the middle of the lane coming at me.

well i stood it up as quick as possible and swerved into the otehr lane while he proceeded to like stop, but forget to put his feet down and fall over in the road.

i felt really bad at first for scaring some kid to the point where he prolly needs a diaper change, but damnit.. .shouldn't a parent or someone be making sure he isn't riding into traffic on a blind turn!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

li'l kids scare me

sounds like you had a similar physical effect as when that bitch pulled out in front of me on Peakham...

0 Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Lifer

li'l kids scare me

When they do that it helps to give them the war face.

Kind of like in Full Metal Jacket.

Doesn't work as well with the full face helmet though.

I believe that the law states that bicycles should be ridden on the right side of the road, unless they are BMX bicycles, and then they can go anywhere they want as long as they go the opposite direction as traffic.

Ben

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by benVFR; 08-08-02 at 03:17 PM.

Mrs. Frankenstein

li'l kids scare me

are you really that retarded ben - you totally just contridicted yourself! "...they can ride anywhere they want just as long as they ride going the opposite direction as traffic" wouldn't that be riding on the left side of the road, so your fucking wrong... either left, right or anywhere - make up your mind

0 Not allowed!

Talking li'l kids scare me

How about in front of a big truck.....Cleanse that gene pool.

0 Not allowed!

li'l kids scare me

good call, darwinism rules!

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

he he

my son and i coming home from the store in my cage lolol kid coming down sidwalk on his bike lololol i saw him( i was in hyper space lol son asked me 2 )lolol so i came down road kid never looked till i was right ther in full control lolol that kid shit his pants son & i laughed all the way home lolololol ive had kids come down wrong side of road at me out of dont help if its his fualt if the kids dead .had 2 old ladys i allmost took out once going up a park road walking on the wrong side of the road i was in full rip storys i got could do a book

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by beet; 08-09-02 at 07:31 AM.
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Lifer

li'l kids scare me

Originally posted by benSV
    I believe that the law states that bicycles should be ridden on the right side of the road, unless they are BMX bicycles, and then they can go anywhere they want as long as they go the opposite direction as traffic.

Ben

Here's the 3rd grade reading level translation:

- Big kid bikes go on right
    - BMX bikes go anywhere but the right.

Main Entry: sar·casm
    Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
    Date: 1550
    1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
    2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>
    synonym see WIT

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

li'l kids scare me

nice that you still know how to look things up in the dictionary... oh and congrats on passing the 3rd grade... *applause*

btw that was more of an exageration than sarcasm... next time atleast use the right word to look up and define

0 Not allowed!