Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Where to live, Vermont/NH

Re: Where to live, Vermont/NH

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    it's all about you not the dinks on here stroking themselves on their choice of location.
    I've lived in Massachusetts my whole adult life. Unless you like to be surrounded and ruled over by moonbat liberals stroking themselves on their unreproachable loving fairness and intellectual superiority, I'd suggest New Hampshire, the farther North the better.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Imbeek; 02-03-17 at 02:46 PM.

I just laughed so loud at my work desk that coworkers looked at me. That's a first.

"Unless you like to be surrounded and ruled over by moonbat liberals stroking themselves on their unreproachable loving fairness and intellectual superiority, I'd suggest New Hampshire, the farther North the better."

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Central Mass Powersports #123

1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Snake View Post
    I was born in Stowe Vt. and grew up in Burlington, basically lived there until I was 39 with a 4 year stint in NH. Burlington has changed a shit-ton in the last 20 years and NOT for the better. I avoid it at all costs although I drive by it 5-7 days a week. Plenty of drugs and self entitled shitbags there now. At least more than when I left....... The next time I move it will be at least as far south as Virginia. Oh, and most of the roads here are in terrible shape, other than the interstates of course.....
    Burlington has changed a lot in the past 40 years, not so much in the last 20 as the previous 20, I remember when you could drive a car up Church Street and the drug problem was confined to Convent Square........ then Bernie was elected mayor and I decided it was time to move to New Hampshire

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

Quote Originally Posted by Imbeek View Post
    I've lived in Massachusetts my whole adult life. Unless you like to be surrounded and ruled over by moonbat liberals stroking themselves on their unreproachable loving fairness and intellectual superiority, I'd suggest New Hampshire, the farther North the better.
    Why haven't you moved? If I hated where I lived that much I'd be running!

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Yeah, it wa kinda tongue in cheek, just all sore right now at Martha's moves lately and the fat cats overriding a veto to make huge self pay raises and everyone still loves them

Wasn't trying to bust anyone's balls in here, I learn a lot here actually

I'd look at the Keene/Peterborough area in NH.

Sure, hippies abound, but KSC girls are nice to look at generally. Solid food scene. Culture. Sled trails. Good roads. 1 hour to NHMS and Clough. 1 hour to big mountains (for NE). Lots of bike trails/paths/lanes.

We live close enough to Keene to make it our go-to for most shopping outside of groceries. I really like the town, it's vibe, and how serious it takes itself. Same with Peterborough, just maybe a bit too hipster for me. Good food though.

-Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

If you like summer stuff Winnepesaukie (spelling) Lake is great except for bike week

The calculus of hate

It is not that I should win it is that you should lose
    It is not that I succeed it is that you fail
    It is not that I should live it is that you should die

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123