Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

How low can you go....

How low can you go....

Some fuckstick thought it would be cool to steal my rear set off my bike. I went out to go to work today, put my key in, went to shift into neutral (without looking) and nothing was there. I thought it must have been a rough weekend. So I backed up to see how far off I was and the whole thing was gone, just the nub off the trans was left. I called the cops and gave them a couple leads but I'm pretty much screwed. Are bikers that low that they need to rob parts from another bike just to put there POS back together? If I find out who it is they are gonna wish they never touched my ZX..........DAM FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(end rant session)

0 Not allowed!
    That thing got a KAWI in it?????? SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

How low can you go....

That's pretty low... as in low-side

look for a local guy who has your model year bike with lowside or drop scratches on the side of the bike that correspond with the rearset that disappeared... Scratched up left side + clean, unscratched rearset = your guy. Shoot him in the face. Twice.

At least rearsets are expensive. Not that I condone any kind of bike theft. I'd Looooooove to catch someone in tha act. Anyway... A month or so back, some pickle smoocher tried to steal my inspection sticker two weeks before it was set to expire... That's just plain dumb.

0 Not allowed!

Just Registered

How low can you go....

some fucker stole that shit while you were at work, like - from your job?

that's brazen shit!

0 Not allowed!

How low can you go....

I believe it was over the weekend. I rode it on Friday and it was gone by Wed morning when I was going to work as I had a 4 day weekend, I didn't touch it all weekend. Just got it registered and stickered on Friday. There was a nicer looking ZX7 (about a 93) running around a couple months ago then I hadn't seen it for 2-3 weeks.......then it seemed to show up on Sunday around town again. Cops are pretty much not helping in any way which is no surprise in this town. I can tell if it's mine by a couple markings on it unique to my bike....I just need to find the pieces. I have all my bike buddies in the area keeping a eye out and it apears that a older ZX just went up for sale about 25 miles from here. I'm guessing they stopped by one night and snatched it.......2 bolts and unscrewed the rod from the shifter off the trans....probably 15 minutes tops to take it all. The other weird thing is my neighbor seems to be acting weird...really avoiding me after mentioning it to him. He hangs with a real nice crowd and has had a lot stolen from him (go figure). His buddies have a couple older rockets and maybe tried crossing parts but either way he seems like he knows something. I'm waiting for a buddy to get back from camping as I have seen the older ZX at his buddies house and the guys kids seem to be real winners as well. Trouble is I know whoever took it knows my vehicles so I can't go looking to hard as I know it will be really hidden if I snoop to much. First time in pretty much 30 years (as I'm 29) I've had something stolen in this town.

Just fucking stupid.....get a job and pay for your own shit lazy ass fucktards...........

0 Not allowed!
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

How low can you go....

Find IT, find HIM, then we beat him. This Sunday good?

0 Not allowed!

How low can you go....

I was thinking Saturday.....Why wait?

0 Not allowed!
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

How low can you go....

Originally posted by JJ
    I was thinking Saturday.....Why wait?

Busy Saturday. It'll give ya an extra day to stew!

0 Not allowed!

Re: How low can you go....

Originally posted by JJ
    Some fuckstick thought it would be cool to steal my rear set off my bike. I went out to go to work today, put my key in, went to shift into neutral (without looking) and nothing was there. I thought it must have been a rough weekend. So I backed up to see how far off I was and the whole thing was gone, just the nub off the trans was left. I called the cops and gave them a couple leads but I'm pretty much screwed. Are bikers that low that they need to rob parts from another bike just to put there POS back together? If I find out who it is they are gonna wish they never touched my ZX..........DAM FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(end rant session)
    On a positive note, they did not steal your whole bike?

0 Not allowed!
    All I want for Christmas is another rear tire.....

http://www.ratemythong.com/indexhome.php

How low can you go....

Ok....I will hunt around Sat and call you on Sunday.

Actually I have insurance and was looking at getting something different so acutally it might have been better. Now it's just sitting there with a week old registration and inspection sticker missing about $200 in parts, I would have rather had it stolen.

0 Not allowed!
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

Re: Re: How low can you go....

Originally posted by Cue Ball
    On a positive note, they did not steal your whole bike?
    jj would of been better off ( imo) if they DID take the whole bike, {not that he ever rides it much, lol} but it still seriously sux. it is kinda tough to claim something as little on your insurance. example: $275 dollars in parts with a $250 dollar deductable? At least taking the whole thing would make for more of a claim.
    AND to boot, the cops gave me the story that his bike was availible at the time of the of this matter and THEY are under the impression that these fucktard(s) took these parts HOPING they coud make it work. COME ON PEOPLE... now be honest, wouldnt everyone here, even in their wrong mind, want to take something that they know would fit??? i did some searching around and i found out that these parts ONLY FIT on a zx7r and a zx6r from about 93 to 98. there cannot be that many of these around, and even thought it WAS the 4th of julyish, and ashland being a high travelled area during this time, i cannot see anyone wanting to make a huge travel in there spare time.
    i asked the cops to do what is called an off line search that can only be authorised from the DMV, for anyone that had registered a zx within a 25 mile ratious and within the past few years to help try and narrow it down and they told me that it wouldnt be necessary because of the stupid shit they " think"
    can i get a few responces to this plz??
    Gonz

0 Not allowed!
    " Never create what you can't control "

How low can you go....

I needed the parts for my 600rr.... come and get them, bike is up for sale anyway....

0 Not allowed!
    2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

How low can you go....

Originally posted by snowborder
    I needed the parts for my 600rr.... come and get them, bike is up for sale anyway....

It's always the Honda guys..........

0 Not allowed!
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ