Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

North Pole?

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

North Pole?

Ok, don't laugh...my little girl believes in Santa. She wrote him a letter, and is ready to send it to the North Pole....is there a real address to send this to, by any chance?

The reason I'm asking is because I heard a few times that there was indeed some people, someone, a company maybe, that decided to have all the mail for Santa delivered to them. I think they were even sending a response back...like a little postcard (same for all the kids...)

Anyway...if anyone knows what I'm talking about and you could help...thanks in advance...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

North Pole?

North Polar - Santa Claus P.O. Box 56099 North Pole, Alaska 99705-1099

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Lifer

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

North Pole?

I think you should just level with her...
    Santa is in fact real, but he hates us because we're Canadian

North Pole?

Santa Clause
    North Pole
    H0H 0H0

The kind elves at Canada Post will make sure you get a letter back from Santa. The Mailing Deadline is December 04

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

North Pole?

I still believe in Santa. We always had a good Chrismas, my Dad made sure of that. Any of you fuck bags, that don't just shut the fuck up. I used to look @ the wish book. I would pick out about 80k in toys, Alstate bikes & mini bikes inclued. Never got the later.

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules

Lifer

North Pole?

My Nephew figured out that Santa isn't real last year. We had a big talk about it (man to man), and he promised not to ruin it for his little sister. I explained to him that even though Santa doesn't exist, the spirit of Santa does, but needs a little help to keep going. While he's getting jazzed up about the holiday coming, it's a good time for him to think about what he can do to help people out. Even if it's just meeting his Mom at the car to help with groceries, or shoveling the walk without being asked...

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

North Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by trickphoto View Post
    I think you should just level with her...
    Santa is in fact real, but he hates us because we're Canadian

maybe he'll bring some Molson XXX for the stockings?

North Pole?

Wait Santa isnt real? Who brings me all the used to be toys, now is mostly motorcycle parts under my tree then?

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

North Pole?

Dunno about the address for the North Pole....but I can show you where the South Pole is...

North Pole?

All letters to Santa get pulled from the mail stream and gathered together for the elves to pick up. Write whatever address you like. As long as it's addressed to "Santa," it'll get there.

North Pole?

OPERATION SANTA / LETTERS TO SANTA
    GUIDELINES
    November 2007

These guidelines are intended to enhance existing processes and introduce revised PS forms to be completed by Individual Customers or Third Party Organizations wishing to participate in Operation Santa / Letters to Santa. During the holiday season, our goal is to continue to maintain the trust of our customers and safeguard the mail. Requests for letters must be made in person and may not be accepted by mail or telephone. As letters to Santa are received, they should be directed to a designated area in your office or facility. Letters should be opened, attached to the envelope, and placed in a letter tray or flat tub. Letters should not be left unattended in public areas.

This program is intended to serve as a letter writing campaign to enable members of the public and charitable organizations to respond to children痴 letters addressed to Santa Claus, the North Pole, and other seasonal characters. Under no circumstances should employees encourage or solicit members of the public to purchase or give gifts in connection with the preparation of responses to the letters

POST OFFICE RESPONDS TO LETTERS
    As a general practice, any Post Office can respond to the letters. Responses sent to children should be signed from SANTA.

PROVIDING LETTERS TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS
    Letters to Santa are made available for customers to review and select for the purpose of responding to the specific child. Only the attached PS Forms should be used. The Chief Privacy Officer must approve any deviation from these forms.

How it works:
     Provide the customer with a PS Form 6012-I, Operation Santa Letter Adoption (Individual). The customer must complete Section A. The information must be printed neatly and include the customer痴 current address and phone number. The customer must provide their signature in the space provided.
     Customers may request up to ten letters to review in person.
     Before providing the customer with letters to review, request government photo identification bearing address information (i.e., state and/or federal identification) from the customer. Verify the customer痴 ID against the form; the name and address on the ID must match the name and address on the form. If they do not, deny the customer痴 request. Complete Section C of PS Form 6012-I to verify that ID was presented and the ID and address were verified; sign and notate the number of letters provided for review. Retain PS Form 6012-I until the customer has completed their review of the letters.
     Do not allow customers to copy any information from the letters.
     Once the customer has made their selection(s), provide the customer with their partially completed
    PS Form 6012-I. The customer must complete Section D to record all information regarding each letter selected. Retrieve any letters not selected by the customer.
     Verify accuracy of information entered in Section D; ensure content is legible, complete and all letters were recorded. If a customer adopts less than ten letters, line out the remaining blank sections.
     Notate the number of letters selected in Section E, initial, date, and enter a customer ID (if applicable).
     File and retain PS Form 6012-I for one year.

DISTRIBUTION TO A THIRD PARTY ORGANIZATION
    The third party is defined as a community organization, a known charitable entity, schools, churches, local businesses, or associations.

How it works:
     Third Party organizations may request as many letters as are available. Requests must be made in person.
     The individual representing the organization must provide some type of approval from the organization authorizing them to pickup letters, i.e., a letter on the organization痴 letterhead.
     Provide the individual representing the organization with a PS Form 6012, Operation Santa Letter Adoption (Third Party), to complete. The information must be printed neatly and contain the organization痴 name and contact information, and the representative痴 information and signature.
     Request government photo identification (i.e., state and/or federal identification) from the representative.
     Complete Section D of PS Form 6012 to verify that ID was presented; sign, notate the number of letters provided, enter the date, and (if applicable) enter the Customer ID#.
     File and retain PS Form 6012 for one year.

The form releases the Postal Service of liability. It also requires the third party organization to maintain a log of all letters disseminated by them. In other words, they must document each letter(s) they give out and to whom. This log must be presented to the Postal Service and/or its agents if requested.

DISPOSAL OF UNANSWERED LETTERS
    Any unanswered Santa letters should be shredded. If you do not have the capability locally to shred, send all unanswered Santa letters to your servicing Mail Recovery Center.

North Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    Ok, don't laugh...my little girl believes in Santa. She wrote him a letter, and is ready to send it to the North Pole....is there a real address to send this to, by any chance?

The reason I'm asking is because I heard a few times that there was indeed some people, someone, a company maybe, that decided to have all the mail for Santa delivered to them. I think they were even sending a response back...like a little postcard (same for all the kids...)

Anyway...if anyone knows what I'm talking about and you could help...thanks in advance...
    Just put "Santa Claus North Pole" on it and leave it in your mailbox. Your letter carrier should take it. Most Post Offices' have prewritten cards they put back in your mailbox from "santa" saying he recieved your letter. Don't quote me 100% on that but all the Post Offices' I've worked in (6 of them) do it.

North Pole?

Just write any Santa address on the letter and put it in your mailbox. Then when they aren't looking take the letter out of the box and a week later put one in from Santa that you wrote

North Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by Punjistick View Post
    Just write any Santa address on the letter and put it in your mailbox. Then when they aren't looking take the letter out of the box and a week later put one in from Santa that you wrote
    I thought of doing that, but figured it would be nicer if it actually has a post office seal on the envelope...I went to this website, and bought a letter from Santa : Sealed by Santa

When you click on on "Santa Letters", I picked the one from second row, 2nd letter. It's really cool, you fill in all the blanks, they attached the personalized details into the letter, and it looks like the letter was specially written for your child. There is even a red waxed seal of Santa on the letter. I also got the post card that will be sent in January, where Santa tells my daughter that he's going on vacation, and telling her to be nice all year and he'll see her next year. I can't wait to see her face when she goes to the mailbox and see the letter addressed to her. She's going to mail her letter to him at one of the adresses you guys provided me....thanks for your help!

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

North Pole?

I had the biggest crush on Brooke Shields.
    My Grandma told me I should write her a letter, so I did.
    I got a letter back from Brooke two weeks later.
    But... it was in my grandmother's handwriting.

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

North Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i View Post
    So that means your grandmother is Brook Shields?

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

North Pole?

Just hope Santa believes in you

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

North Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i View Post
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

North Pole?

actually, my mother has a Santa letter mailing buisness she does in her spare time. it also covers tooth fairy visits and other assorted kiddie stuff. there is also a craft club that includes simple to assemble goodies for the kids and what not. it runs year round not just at christmas

i could send you the info for it if you are interestead

North Pole?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Weasel View Post
    actually, my mother has a Santa letter mailing buisness she does in her spare time. it also covers tooth fairy visits and other assorted kiddie stuff. there is also a craft club that includes simple to assemble goodies for the kids and what not. it runs year round not just at christmas

i could send you the info for it if you are interestead
    Thanks for the info, as I said I already paid for a Xmas letter to come her way...well actually, does she have a website? Maybe when she looses her next tooth...