Ok,
I know there are some IT people on this site so I thought I would post this here and see if any one would be interested. I have 2 opening in Boston for an NT User Administrator. If you are interested then please email me at rquintana@saipeople.com.
FYI
This is a contract job that will be running for 1 year.

Job Info
NT User Administrator. The User ID Administration position is responsible for providing server/account administration and support for various NT/UNIX and MSExchange products and services. This includes providing effective and timely response in fulfilling service requests for user ID additions, deletions and modifications for 30+ servers, as well as problem resolution
on same servers within established pre-set service level agreements.

Should have the following skills:
Microsoft - Exchange; Windows 2000 - Active Directory; Windows
NT ~ Comments: Need NT User Administration skills to provide timely execution of customer requests and User Administration activities, including adding, deleting and modifications of NT user IDs, groups and password reset, knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange. Resources must have excellent communication skills and technical skills.
Excellent communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail required. Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff members. Professionalism is required due to frequent client
interaction. Strong trouble shooting, follow through skills Experience should include prior phone experience / customer service experience. Experience with Windows NT preferred. A basic understanding of the desktop and LAN networking environment is desirable.